Looking For Herp-Related Employment/Partner - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Employment Opportunities & Help Wanted

Notices

Employment Opportunities & Help Wanted Advertisements for anything employment oriented for any line of work involving animals.

Old 06-08-2003, 06:33 PM   #1
Herpcowgirl
Stop! Looking For Herp-Related Employment/Partner

I have over 10 years of experience with herps. I have been seriously (and successfully) breeding various species for seven years. Animals I have bred are marked with an *

*Bearded Dragons
*Leopard Geckos
Colombian B&W Tegus
*Veiled Chameleons
*Jacksons Chameleons
Pygmy Leaf Chameleons
*Desert Horned Lizards (four-horned)
*Mali Uromastyx
Niger Uromastyx
*Western Toads

Summer of 2002, I started my own website and have had it up and running for over a year now. Sales were so successful in the first few months, I ended up with a two-year waiting list for some of my investment-quality herps. www.thelizardranch.com

I am looking for meaningful employment with realistic opportunties for advancement. I have a Bachelor of Science in Business (specifically in marketing and management).

I have extensive customer-service skills, cashier experience and a lot of reptile care background. I am not afraid of hard work or getting dirty.

I also am very willing to relocate, as long as my extensive (25+) herp collection is welcome.

I am also considering relocation to the southwestern USA to start up a large breeding operation down there, and I am looking for equally motivated individuals to partner with.

I am very reliable and responsible. And I have a good driving record and a new pick-up.

A lot of references are available, just ask!

Old 05-05-2004, 10:54 AM   #2
holes_in_me
I wish i lived closer to you! Though i am willing to relocate.. I am very interested in breeding herps and raising them and such .. i worked at a small local zoo in the herp department and this is my ideal job.

Old 08-25-2004, 12:27 PM   #3
gvilleman
Lightbulb

i am a 21 year old living in Greenville, OH. i breed high-end leos as well as just staring albino boas, i have several local friend breeding balls, corns, and beardies. i live in my own 2 bedroom house with 4 large barns still waiting to be turned into reptile paradise (use to be a dairy farm) i know its a long drive, but if truely interested contact me at kittenkraze2004@yahoo.com
i believe we are headed in the same direction
Dan

Old 01-06-2005, 01:42 AM   #4
tomato
Hi
I am looking for help in a very unique situation--
Located in mid western nevada
check out my site
www.uvheat.com
if you are interested give a call
775 573 2353
Regards
Joe
wildinside@gbis.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!