Looking for cage cleaner/feeder help in PA - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Employment Opportunities & Help Wanted

Notices

Employment Opportunities & Help Wanted Advertisements for anything employment oriented for any line of work involving animals.

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2004, 10:15 PM   #1
TooManyBurmese
Looking for cage cleaner/feeder help in PA

I am looking for a local person (my zip code is 18042) to help once a week with feeding and cleaning cages.

Duties will include assisting to handle very large pythons, feeding, cage cleaning, and just being a second person to be there while the large constrictors are being fed and handled.

Other duties may include accompanying me to the vet's office with new snakes and ill snakes.

My other helper has gone off to college, so I will need someone able to start immediately.

I am very flexible with times and can work around your schedule. I can also provide transportation. Pay depends on experience with large constrictors and willingness to work.

Must be 18 or over, sorry.

Old 02-15-2005, 07:19 PM   #2
geckogrl6
how far are you from Baltimore? I have been looking for someone to assist in large snake handling for some time now. Would it be worth the trip once a week? Email me please @ geckogirl6@comcast.net

Old 07-25-2009, 12:30 PM   #3
wubbie1013
hey what area is that zip code. if it isn't too far from hatboro/warminster area i would love to help. i have experience with handeling, cleaning, and caring for reptiles and inverts. i am currently a zookeeper so im use to cleaning even the nasty stuff. its sad but i enjoy it. well if your interested please contact me at wubbie1013@yahoo.com

Old 07-25-2009, 12:32 PM   #4
hhmoore
Thread/ad closed due to age

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread