Underground Reptiles... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-03-2002, 02:17 PM   #1
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
I was thinking of getting a GTP or two off of them.  If I remember right, they had a table at Daytona.  Anyone done any business with them?  Was it a good experience?  Lemme know please.

Old 04-03-2002, 11:07 PM   #2
rujonesin
I bought a female suriname off of them about a year ago. She seemed to be everything they advertised. Quick polite service and shipping was as expected. I would not hesitate to do business with them again.

Mike Jones

Old 04-04-2002, 04:10 PM   #3
Reptile Research Group
I've been dealing with Underground Reptiles for years, both buying and selling.

NO complaints here!

Also, If you do a search in the BOI for Underground Reptiles, there is a thread there for you to read.

Old 04-04-2002, 04:20 PM   #4
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
Thanks for the input.  Rian seems like a decent guy so far.

I tried doing a search, but nothing came up, so I just thought I would check myself.  

THANKS!

Old 04-05-2002, 11:03 PM   #5
Gary Walsch
Rian is a great guy and you should have no problems from him or his animals, I still have a GTP I bought from him 3-4 years ago and I recently bought a pair of blood pythons from him and over the years we have bought and sold animals to each other and I have no complaints about Rian other than the fact that he is a Jets fan ( Die hard DOL-FAN here !!! )

Gary Walsch
Sunshine State Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!