Wanted High end Cresteds, Wisconsin - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 01-18-2011, 11:06 PM   #11
Charles87
Sent you both an e-mail but Carlene has First dibs on the geckos Sorry

Old 01-19-2011, 01:21 PM   #12
pei8147
If you go to Repashy Gecko Forums, look for That Girl, Salzy, or Andrew Gilpin... That Girl & Salzy are in your area... The Gilpins aren't too far away.

They have very nice stock and are easy to work with. Krystal and Kyle (Salzy/ThatGirl) are working on a Creamsicle line.

Old 01-20-2011, 05:30 AM   #13
Sublime Reptiles
Krystal and Kyle are the way to go if you want to stick most local. Another person not terribly far from you, but not in your state is JB is a great breeder with beautiful animals, although she doesnt breed creamsicles directly, she does produce some light colored animals.
http://www.jbscresties.com/

Old 01-20-2011, 03:31 PM   #14
Salzy
Hey Carlene,

My wife and I live in Stevens Point, and could meet you halfway if you are interested in something. I just got our availability updated on our website again, so take a look and let me know. No hard feelings if you don't see anything you like. We like to be picky too, so we know what that's like.

We visit the Gilpins in Iowa regularly, so if you've seen anything that you like from them, we could deliver it for you. If there is someone else in WI that has what you want, let me know and we can pick it up for you...since we know most gecko people in the state and travel around quite often.

Old 01-20-2011, 04:46 PM   #15
creepyexotics1
Hi Carlene,Are you only interested in an adults or young juveniles too.You can check out my website and see if any of the breeders catch your eye and I can see if I have any juveniles that look close.Thanks www.creepyexotics.com

Old 01-21-2011, 05:41 AM   #16
Revolution1221
i live down in la crosse. the only adults i have available are some beautiful olive males. other than that i have about 30 juvies most of which are very beautiful and starting to come into there color. you can check out pictures on my photobucket. http://s738.photobucket.com/albums/xx26/Revolution1221/ sorry there is a bunch of random pictures on there also. not 100% sure which ones im going to be selling yet i still have to get around to sexing them but if you have any interest in any just let me know. the first crested gecko picture is of one of olive males i have for sale. he has awesome leg fringe and portholes all over his sides. the other male is really bright green with a little leg fringe and awesome head structure!

Edit: The photos of geckos that say SOLD on them or chamelionsnorthwest.com are pictures i used from geckos northwest/chamelions northwest of the geckos i purchased from them. i did not take the photos myself.

Old 01-21-2011, 03:19 PM   #17
Meg90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolution1221 View Post
i live down in la crosse. the only adults i have available are some beautiful olive males. other than that i have about 30 juvies most of which are very beautiful and starting to come into there color. you can check out pictures on my photobucket. http://s738.photobucket.com/albums/xx26/Revolution1221/ sorry there is a bunch of random pictures on there also. not 100% sure which ones im going to be selling yet i still have to get around to sexing them but if you have any interest in any just let me know. the first crested gecko picture is of one of olive males i have for sale. he has awesome leg fringe and portholes all over his sides. the other male is really bright green with a little leg fringe and awesome head structure!
The majority of the first page of your photobucket are all animals from Geckos Northwest. A company that is NOT in WI. There are also pictures of animals that Andrew Gilpin took, of geckos he produced. I know Andrew, and I've seen the pictures. You even left his LOGO in one. There are only four pictures on the fifth page of your photobucket that are taken by you, of a crested gecko and two on the first page.

What are you trying to do here? Resell? Or swindle her?

Old 01-21-2011, 03:26 PM   #18
creepyexotics1
Wow Meg good job at catching this.

Old 01-21-2011, 03:33 PM   #19
Revolution1221
its not catching anything. i am aware the pictures are ones from these companys. I myself do not have a good camera from the ones you can see i took pictures of myself they are horible quality. i used the pictures that they took when i purchased the geckos. all the geckos that are pictured in deli cups and tailess are also from andrew gilpin. i buy a lot of my geckos from him. all of them were purchased in large groups as unsexed. now that they are reaching the age where they can be sexed i am going to be thining them out and getting rid of males and females that i dont want to work with. if you need to confirm this with either geckos northwest or andrew gilpin feel free to my name is cody wilson.

Old 01-21-2011, 03:36 PM   #20
Meg90
That's fine, reselling isn't a crime, but you can't go around saying "oh yeah I have stuff for sale" and use another persons photos to sell the animals for you without giving credit to the actual photo taker, or breeder. Look at what happened to Guy Brunke if you don't believe me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!