High End Herps Soon Hiring!! Senior Manager Needed! $36,000 & free housing to start! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Employment Opportunities & Help Wanted

Notices

Employment Opportunities & Help Wanted Advertisements for anything employment oriented for any line of work involving animals.

Old 12-11-2011, 10:51 PM   #21
BaltimoreBees
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_Eyed_Lady View Post
What in the world did you feed him?? A tractor tire or innertube?? He looks like I felt after thanksgiving dinner! LOL
That's great! And one pretty snake!

Old 12-12-2011, 12:50 AM   #22
Skanakis
I think he fed him the interviewer from high end herps when he was declined the job.....lol. Yeah...that is just ridiculously HUGE. Damn Europeans are calling americans obese i can imagine what they would say about this snake

Old 12-19-2011, 06:13 PM   #23
GinoInDaBronx
damon

Does anyone have any updates on damon's status? Is he still in the can?

GBeniquez

Old 05-24-2014, 09:01 AM   #24
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Ashton View Post
It sounds like an exciting opportunity.

You're original posting does appear to be in direct conflict with the Age Discrimination & Employment Act of 1967 and you may be exposing yourself to considerable liability by specifying an age preference and requesting applicants to disclose their age.
Isn't that a shame he can't hire who he wants. This is our Gov. Telling us what,where,how and when. I think our country is becoming a dictatorship !

Old 05-24-2014, 09:08 AM   #25
allreptiles1966
Quote:
What in the world did you feed him?? A tractor tire or innertube?? He looks like I felt after thanksgiving dinner! LOL

I missed it I think. That poor snake likes like that?

Old 05-24-2014, 09:09 AM   #26
allreptiles1966
Quote:

I think that's the HEH guy in there.

Old 05-24-2014, 09:18 AM   #27
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
Isn't that a shame he can't hire who he wants. This is our Gov. Telling us what,where,how and when. I think our country is becoming a dictatorship !
Quote:
Quote:

I think that's the HEH guy in there.
Always fun to look at old threads (this one was posted in 2006)

Old 05-24-2014, 10:03 AM   #28
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Always fun to look at old threads (this one was posted in 2006)

That's like 3 times I've done this. I will have to start making sure they are with in a proper time frame.

Old 08-19-2014, 05:54 PM   #29
CB Reptiles
Is this job still open?

Old 10-05-2021, 07:03 PM   #30
elena
The ad was posted 10 years ago. Also, I could be mistaken but I believe this company is not around anymore.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!