I NEED A JOB, IM A PET SITTER losangeles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Employment Opportunities & Help Wanted

Notices

Employment Opportunities & Help Wanted Advertisements for anything employment oriented for any line of work involving animals.

Old 09-01-2006, 01:55 AM   #1
PsychoBillyNiki
Exclamation I NEED A JOB, IM A PET SITTER losangeles

Hello,
My name is Nicole and I really need a job. I recently had my chameleons stop eating and I need money to take them to the vet. I am a pet sitter and I know plenty about all animals, I take pride in my work even if it's just filing papers. I need anything that can pay me, Ill take any job really. I REALLY NEED MONEY TO KEEP MY CHAMELEONS ALIVE!!!!

Old 09-01-2006, 09:04 AM   #2
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBillyNiki
Hello,
My name is Nicole and I really need a job. I recently had my chameleons stop eating and I need money to take them to the vet.
Many a vet will be very willing to do a payment plan deal with you if you cannot afford care RIGHT away. i would bring them in before you get a different job as not eating is a bad sign of worse to come. I would bring them ASAP. just talk to them and im SURE they can work a plan out for you.

Old 09-01-2006, 11:00 AM   #3
kmurphy
PsychoBillyNiki

Just a suggestion - Change your screen name. PsychoBillyNiki might not get too many takers.

Also if your chams have stopped eating post in the chameleon forum for suggestions on what to do.(If you haven't already done so).

Kevin

Old 09-01-2006, 03:21 PM   #4
PsychoBillyNiki
Oh this has been my sn for everthing for about 6 years. But I probably will add another account.

Old 09-01-2006, 11:20 PM   #5
lvl0rg4n
How old are you? I am assuming you are pretty young, otherwise you could get a job like anyone else.
I would recommend (with your parents permission) to go to craigslist.org and post in the pets section that you are willing to do pet sitting, or cleaning or something.

Old 09-02-2006, 02:03 AM   #6
PsychoBillyNiki
Oh dude trust me Ive posted there like spam. Im not that young! Im almost 18. I cant get a "job like anyone else" because of my personal preferences i.e. my piercings/hair/clothing. Basically I am the best qualified but my "personal preferences" prevent me from jobs. Pet Stores should hire me. Ive studied animals since 1st grade where I raised mudpuppies, preying mantice, and stick insects. Hell, in Kindergarten I bred my Albino Siberian Dwarf Hamsters, I actually partcially imbred them due to ingroance(I was in kindergarten) and caused a sort of Rex Coat on my dwarfs. They had short curly hair. Enough said about my expeirence(even though I can rave for hours) I am perfectly fit for "normal jobs" if not over qualified! Ive been turned down from a fish store simply because I was female and the owner "fucks anything that walks". I cant get a job simply because of three reasons, my appearance, my age, and even my age.

Old 09-02-2006, 02:06 AM   #7
PsychoBillyNiki
Crap. Typo. The last part "my appearance, my age, and even my age." The last one was supposed to say sex.

Old 09-02-2006, 07:36 AM   #8
kmurphy
Nicole, when posting, please keep in mind that anyone, of any age, can read your posts. So it would be appreciated if you limit the swear words to private messages.

Your personal preference as you put it will limit your ability to gain employment until you've decided it's time to grow up. Unfortunately for the rest of us we will be paying the price for it, if we aren't already.

Old 09-02-2006, 07:45 AM   #9
PsychoBillyNiki
Hm. Interesting way of thinking. I happen to be extremely matture but when you have no money you put your favorite herp to sleep and you get your period and rent bill all in the same day its a bit hard to be a ball of sunshine. I honestly dont mind who reads it. Im open about who I am. Ive changed plenty enough of myself to be accepted. Ive removed all of my piercings, I dyed my hair back to natural blonde. And thats all I will do. I have grown up, I just dont think it's worked for me so Im reverting. If Im happy then screw it Im happy and I dont care who knows how I feel. Dont expect me to change because of that advice. Ive heard it before and I honestly just dont care. I mean If I DO infact change for work then I should grow a penis now and reapply at the fish shop. I know more about the animals than the males that do work there.

Old 11-05-2006, 03:31 PM   #10
jemhidiahssj4
thats the way to get people to hire you LMAO you stupid silly little girl. First off I dont think you understand what being mature and responsible means. You dont have money to take care of the things that your animals need like vet bills, Maybe you should have thought about that before getting them. Being mature and responsible means you are gonna have to change your PERSONAL PREFERENCES if you want to get a NORMAL JOB as you put it. And if the owner of this fish store fucks ANYTHING THAT WALKS then why would it matter if you were a male or female? they both walk right? if your not that young 17, what are you? Dont worry one day you will figure out how the world works and quit being a little brat when people try and make a suggestion to you. With your I dont care what anybody thinks additude your not gonna win over any potential employers. Id suggest growing up a lil before trying to take care of animals when you cant even get a job. That is IMMATURE and IRRESPONSIBLE you can argue about it all you want but anybody who has read this thread knows the truth.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!