The last of my stuff! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 10:07 PM   #11
bamasmith
Oh one more thing Snakespit, if your coon dog is'nt big enough for you to strap those cages to,there is this service called UPS that can come to the end of your gravel road in this futuristic thing called a box-truck.They will ship your items for a reasonable price,and save many coon-dogs in the process.I am sure they will accept a signature from a Jim-Bob-Cooter Abernathy.If you need anything else,I am here for you

Old 04-28-2008, 10:13 PM   #12
bamasmith
OH MY GOD!!!!!! Your last name is Hatfield. I thought that was a joke!! That explains everything.You can't help the way you are man.I do'nt care what your family tells you,incest is NOT best.Have you ever seen "The Hills Have Eyes"? Wait, I am sorry,I did'nt mean anything by that.

Old 04-28-2008, 11:32 PM   #13
BallFriend
can a moderator ban this guy ^
there is no need for this on this board

Old 04-29-2008, 12:09 AM   #14
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamasmith
I can read your add.Thats how I was able to reply.You asked"any takers"so I was simply trying to make an offer in case you reconsidered.Good luck,but you are'nt going to sell those items without shipping.
Be thankfull he won't ship.
I doubt the deal would go smoothly anyways.

Old 04-30-2008, 01:12 AM   #15
TheSnakePit
For anybody that dont like me not shipping these cages, fine dont buy them. And for bamasmith, say it to my face big boy! Doubt if you got the balls too. You want to start insulting people, where you from? Just as bad as Tennessee!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-29-2008, 01:28 AM   #16
chonjoepython
I LOVE IT! the guy from ALABAMA ripping the guy from TENNESSEE for being a redneck hick. only on fauna folks.
joe

Old 05-29-2008, 03:44 AM   #17
hhmoore
That's about enough of this nonsense. I'm locking this down

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread