Adeno Thoughts - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-10-2008, 08:06 PM   #61
Beardiepal
Ok

It is time to share knowledge but as I recall this post was about AV and no one has educated anyone on the topic at all. I have pms into people I feel are willing to share their research links, etc. with me. Not the arguments, not the bullshit, but the actual findings they have found. This is why this AV crusade never took off. Where did anyone share things of value about AV with me? Are their links from PATS that people can read and peruse? Is it all a secret where no one has anything valid to offer those of us that would love to read & understand whats going on. I admire you all for your breeding expertise. I hope you will be there when I need you. I really have not seen anyone on this test your dragon campaign show me legitimate reasons/research to do so. So perhaps this is where the animosity begins and ends...if you want any advances then share your articles and your knowledge. All I have seen is bullying & bashing and frankly I think at this point I have to look at breeders and my vet to tell me what I should do. Tracie and Sandy- is that so damn surprising?

And I have to say that Jeff's bacterial issues are for him to disclose and obviuosly in another thread as a new topic. If he wants to share that would be grand. I agree, but you are asking him for what you never showed anyone presently about AV.
We are here to share knowledge. Thats what I thought. But I have not seen any of that.There has been nothing concrete to back up your views. Lou Ann's staement to me tells it all. Or do you have something else?
Respectfully to you all, and I have a clutch hatching next week and 20 days later and 20 days later and then the last 20 days later. I will let you know if they survived and thrived !!! Beth

Old 05-10-2008, 09:37 PM   #62
JeffnDes
I couldnt agree more, this thread is about adeno not bacterial issues. That being said maybe I would post something up with symptoms in a different thread at another time.

Well there are a bunch of questions still left unanswered.

jenkznza, Excellent points and very informative post, Thanks!

Old 05-10-2008, 09:58 PM   #63
Drache613
Hello

Hello,

By the way, Tammy, fyi, I never said that I had Denise's "official" test results. What I said was that I had an "email" from Denise where Denise wrote down the results of her dragons. She told me that the official vet results would be mailed out to me. I never received them. So I did have "unofficial" test results from HER & not her VET that I had printed out. Get your facts straight.

Also, Tammy, fyi, I NEVER said that Denise got her PCR tests run at the U. of Florida, EVER. If you will read over all of her posts again, she NEVER ever claimed to have used the U. of Florida.

Tracie

Old 05-11-2008, 01:48 AM   #64
whiskersmom
Quote:
Originally Posted by draggintails
"Lou Ann never discouraged testing, she is fully supportive of testing." Tracie

"I am discouraging people from testing for adenovirus because it is so endemic" Lou Anne Miller 5-8-08

Yes the parvo & dependo are widely found as well. Tracie

no, they are not widely found, they were found on only a "few" submission samples done at IL. I did not see these viruses on any of my samples and the other test results that were shared with me did not have them on there either.
Tammy,
Could you please tell us when and to who LouAnn said this to? I would be very interested in what she has seen in her research.
Thank you

Sherri

Old 05-11-2008, 08:24 AM   #65
mikey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drache613

By the way, Tammy, fyi, I never said that I had Denise's "official" test results. What I said was that I had an "email" from Denise where Denise wrote down the results of her dragons. She told me that the official vet results would be mailed out to me. I never received them. So I did have "unofficial" test results from HER & not her VET that I had printed out. Get your facts straight.

Also, Tammy, fyi, I NEVER said that Denise got her PCR tests run at the U. of Florida, EVER. If you will read over all of her posts again, she NEVER ever claimed to have used the U. of Florida.

Tracie
Quote:
Denise is not testing this year. At the time we spoke on the phone, out of respect for her since we had emailed several times & she said she would email me or mail me the results, I honestly thought that she would. She has been beat up enough here so giving her the benefit of the doubt is what I had intended to do until she proved me wrong. I fully expected to receive those results. So oh well. I honestly don't know if she ever tested. Maybe we will never know unless she ever comes out with it. I tried & gave her a way out. It did not work out. There is nothing I can do about it. No one can say that I didn't try. Besides, she never said that her tests were conducted at the U. of Florida anyway. Where did you ever get that from? I wanted to protect her privacy, & she may have tested. If you all harrassed her vet like she claimed, then, personally I don't blame her for not releasing them to me or to anyone else. You all have a way of mobbing people. Tracie
Tracie, Please take the time to read EXACTLY what you said.."SHE SAID SHE WOULD EMAIL OR MAIL ME THE RESULTS, I HONESTLY THOUGHT SHE WOULD"

"I FULLY EXPECTED TO RECEIVE THOSE RESULTS. SO OH WELL"

" I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW IF SHE EVER TESTED"

Old 05-11-2008, 08:31 AM   #66
draggintails
Tracie,

You freaking, unbelievable, absolute, insane LIAR!! Back peddle really hard now! You are ill and you need help..truly. Don't you dare come on this forum and lie straight to my face again!! You most certainly did tell me U of FL.....you told me three times because I repeated myself again and again and said the paper was sitting on your desk and then I asked you to call Dr. J to verifiy you said you would and how it was possible you could have been misled. You told me you would try to call him in the next few days (after our phone call) to verify Denise's results. You even spoke how they could have been not real.

I would never make something up like this to try to discredit you, you do a much better job of that than I ever could. Nor do I want to discredit you.
I think when it comes to who would believe whom..I have shown nothing but facts and papers to back up everything I say..this phone conversation was not taped. Funny it took you several days to come back and say this...when in your first response to this you did not deny this but made an excuse why you lied about the results.

Even this morning Denise is on your site as being negative and you admitted you never saw these reports a few days ago....so very professional and scientific.

When I said U of F was pulling mainly positives..I asked for them to write a paper and posted that up

When I said Lou Ann is pulling mostly positives..that was backed up as well

when I said AU is finding positives...I posted that up and offered telephone #'s to the vets for verification

When I said there is no Elisa test and you said there was..I posted that information up for verification

When blood PCR was said to be used a test, I posted up information that that was not a testing method ever used and still has not been used to this day despite the claims...that was posted for verification from two different labs

You see I have a track record here of researching on my own and providing information that I find and bringing it to the boards. Seems to me I have done more research and made more calls and provided more information that is verifiable and correct than anyone. Because I want the TRUTH about this virus and I want to get to the bottom that is available now.

No, don't go there and call me a liar....it will NOT fly. You committed a crime, you falsified medical information from a society that is designed to hold statistics, data, and testing results. I can at least verify that part as it is in writing in an earlier post here..what I can't prove is that you told me they were from U of F, but I given the lie you admitted to and your past record everyone believes it.

Sherri,

If you are "interested" pick up the phone and make a call ....find out who she said it to, what day, what time,verify the source, and then verify the information. It is always best to get information in writing, but sometimes you have to use the phone.

Old 05-11-2008, 08:53 AM   #67
mikey
Quote:

Tracie
Quote:
I do keep documentation
Tracie
Please post the emailed"unofficial" results from Denise with headers, since you keep all documentation..

Old 05-11-2008, 09:08 AM   #68
draggintails
"get your facts straight" Tracie

That has never been one of MY problems, I have been trained to get facts...it's called "discovery" I went to a legal college and was on the deans list..that means all A's, ...although I quit long ago to stay home and eat chocolate..sometimes I do paralegal work for my husband's office...getting facts are the easy part of any situation.

you need to GET YOUR LIES STRAIGHT

Old 05-11-2008, 09:36 AM   #69
draggintails
Mikey,

I don't think Denise mailed anything to Tracie..what I mean by that is contacted her in the first place. Denise wants to be left alone and should be. I am pretty sure Denise does not even want to be on the PATS site and that is involving her in this at this time. It is false information on the site and that is Tracie's fault not Denise's.

It truly is not about Denise. I know Denise never told Tracie that she had results from U of FL, but Tracie most certainly did tell me this..she even told me what the top of the paper said "University of Florida". I have spoken to Denise on the phone in the past and she never told me she tested at U of FL. Tracie on the other hand didn't (unless she went through crazily to read the old posts to try and dig herself out..like I am sure she did in a post reading fest the last few days) and absolutely told me this three times she had results sitting on her desk from the University of Florida. I asked her to repeat her self and she most certainly said the results were sitting right on her desk with University of FL on the top.

I normally do not make a big deal about things I am pleasant and easy going, but you pushed me when you lied about our phone conversation and thus, engaged me in battle. I do not like this and is a waste of perfectly good energy that could be used for better and more healthier things.

It appears that as of this morning there has not been even a filing for PATS for 501C3 status in the State of Florida. Tracie uses the words "clients" and I am unsure what that means..client means someone is paying for a service or product. It would be hard to file for a 501C3 as there is exposure of "defrauding the public" now on these boards.

Old 05-11-2008, 09:42 AM   #70
draggintails
Tracie on the other hand didn't (unless she went through crazily to read the old posts to try and dig herself out..like I am sure she did in a post reading fest the last few days)

I meant to say Tracie on the other hand didn't know where Denise tested

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!