Good Guy Cory at Bradford Cole Inc.-Good Guy A++ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-15-2009, 05:11 PM   #1
sloanreptiles
Thumbs up Cory at Bradford Cole Inc.-Good Guy A++

We just purchased a Cinnamon Het Ghost from Cory and it was the best service we have ever had!! They were the most patient people we have ever bought from. We would definently reccomend them to anyone. Everything was shipped perfect and the snake was in perfect health. Bradford Cole definently gets an A++ in our books!
Nick and Justin Sloan

Old 11-02-2009, 05:10 PM   #2
Foschi Exotic Serpents
I purchased 3 total BPs from Cory. 2 cinnamons and a pinstripe. They were picked up at the chicago NARBC show on saturday. Everything went smoothly. All 3 snakes are great weight, healthy and the pin ate F/T immediatey when he was known to only take live mice. Surprised both Cory and I. He answers any question you may have about his animals and keeps in touch. Good guy to do business with.

Old 10-21-2010, 11:25 AM   #3
huff747
I've done a couple trades with Cory over the last couple years, most recently yesterday/today. All has always gone very smoothly and I have zero complaints.

Thanks.

Old 10-21-2010, 02:31 PM   #4
FIREball
I also completed a transaction recently with Cory and the whole thing went smoothly, great communication.

Old 10-22-2010, 09:13 PM   #5
snakemami
I just completed a trade with Cory and he was top notch. Nice to know there is a good guy in the business.

Old 04-19-2011, 11:21 AM   #6
LeoChick
Bradford Cole Herps definite good guy

Hello,

I just received a bumblebee and enchi from Bradford Cole herps, they were in excellent condition, both fat and healthy. The transaction was very smooth, they were very easy to work with and answered any questions I had. Definite Good Guy in my book.

Rebecca McKinney

Old 10-23-2012, 03:20 PM   #7
RobNJ
Just got a snake in from them a couple weeks ago, great guys to deal with! Wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!