Info Cory Petrovcik (PetroGenetics) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2014, 04:19 PM   #11
PetroGenetics
Samantha,

No hard feelings. I understand that this topic is a sensitive subject. I have been nothing but 100% honest since the beginning. I have pictures of this boa in my QT room by it self. I also have pictures of replies I sent to potential customers regarding this snake stating he will not be able to be shipped until after a few more feedings under my own Qt before This BOI was written. This snake is not being mistreated in anyway.

Cory P.

Old 08-20-2014, 06:36 PM   #12
Craig Wyatt
Ok Amy if that wasn't what "irked" you. And if it was really about his QT process why did you feel the need to mention what he paid for it. And then why are also saying you think he might have made other reptile ring purchases and then raised the prices on those animals too.
Your entire initial thread was about the money accept in the very last sentence you mentioned the QT process.
Your entire initial thread was 3 paragraphs. You don't mention until the third paragraph which was only one sentence long.
Ill say it one more time. This is about the money.

Old 08-20-2014, 07:23 PM   #13
AntiAmy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetroGenetics View Post
I believe Mrs. Amy initial purpose of writing this post was not about my QT methods but was to call me a flipper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigwyatt View Post
Ok Amy if that wasn't what "irked" you. And if it was really about his QT process why did you feel the need to mention what he paid for it.
Well, to be blunt, I was drawing attention to both. If you review my original post, I did state that "we may have a flipper that doesn't observe proper quarantine procedures." Money comes into play based on the definition of a flipper, which is one who invests in something with intent to quickly resale for profit. It isn't a bad thing when that "something" is real estate or merchandise for retail, but when you're talking about live things, it becomes more sensitive in that these quarantine times aren't fulfilled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigwyatt View Post
And then why are also saying you think he might have made other reptile ring purchases and then raised the prices on those animals too.
I browse Reptile Ring and feel that I've seen some of Cory's other snakes on there too, but as I stated in my original post, I have not done the legwork to confirm this. I felt that this case is sufficient in making my point. It would be easier for Cory himself to confirm or deny this, than me digging through my browser history to make matches again.

If you had indeed been 100% honest since the beginning, Cory, you would have stated in your original advertisement that the snake isn't ready to exchange hands yet. You didn't, thus there was no way of me knowing. But hey, it could have been an oversight on your part and you just forgot to mention it, just as it is possible that you intended to sell immediately. Nobody knows but yourself, thus I was also careful of my wording: "we may have a flipper that doesn't observe proper quarantine procedures." Additionally, as was stated here before, I made an "Info" thread and not a "Bad Guy" thread.

Whether due to the surfacing of this thread or if it was indeed your original intent, I'm glad to hear that you are putting this boa under quarantine prior to resale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmebabee View Post
Now we must adhere to someone else's QT procedure.
I didn't think I would even bother with this, but since I'm already typing away, I'd might as well -- I didn't ask Cory to follow my quarantine procedures, nor did I detail any specific steps that he should follow. But why don't you advise me on the security of a 1 day QT?

Old 08-20-2014, 09:13 PM   #14
PetroGenetics
Mrs. Amy please re-read my responses. I answered all of your "concerns" regarding this boa in them. You just jumped to conclusions and wrote this info thread about me off of assumptions. It looks like you do this a lot taking a look back at your older threads here on fauna. Like I stated earlier the boa is showing no signs of being unhealthy and is priced at a respectable market value.

Thanks for your time, Cory

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!