Courtney Gaverth Trade Problem Need Input please.. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-18-2006, 12:14 AM   #11
lvl0rg4n
Chad.. do us a favor and follow the rules. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, give them a read.

Old 09-18-2006, 12:15 AM   #12
Justin Mitcham
Earl is not the problem...I never asked him to pay for my mistake to Earl...also you bashing me for overlooking the kink..this whole problem started because he over looked it... come on guys think before you post..
Also let see those posted emails...
he claimed the reason he isn't sending me reimbursement is because I shipped to earl...funny he didn't know that at the time he offered me the 50.00.. That is a straight out lie..so post the emails I'd like to see them.

Old 09-18-2006, 12:22 AM   #13
courtgaverth
Justin,
Read a couple of post back. I did admit to not knowing about him but that still doesnt change the fact that even though a week went by and you said it all looked good and sent me my animals, I still offered you half. The fact that you kept that from me shows how you were the one that wasnt being completely honest. That simply fuled my fire as to why I shouldnt give you a full refund. Keep in mind that after hearing that, I still offered it to you. Most would not.

Old 09-18-2006, 12:22 AM   #14
clw22
Removed - Full name violation - DThomas

Old 09-18-2006, 12:28 AM   #15
Justin Mitcham
I didn't keep from you, I told you.. I wanted to get the animal back to see for myslef 1st

Old 09-18-2006, 12:44 AM   #16
Justin Mitcham
BTW Courtney you know the kink is there ...you probably knew it was there before you shipped, you know shipping changes nothing about kinks...
So did you or did you not misrepresent the animal...
Is this kinked greyband what you promised me...So why again do I have to keep something I didn't ask for?
So why does it matter that Earl got the animal... doesn't change the fact that you misrepresented it...does it...The snake is just fine, no problems even ate tonight.
Be a man and make good on the deal...
A honest person would understand this..a honest person would not look for ways out of there responsibilities like you are doing..

Old 09-18-2006, 12:49 AM   #17
courtgaverth
You told me what? Five days later after you made the complaint? It doesnt matter. This is childish. This isnt a campain so lets get some real opinions and not a bunch of Mine and Justin's friends to take sides. I am new here and only joined to defend my name. I've been doing this for three years now. Ever heard a complaint about me? Justin is just useing this forum to strong arm me and it wont work. I am done with this nonsense so if Justin wants to keep it up let him. I am imbarest enough to of kept this up for as long as I did. My intentions where simply to stand up for my name as any other person will do. Any one that knows me knows that I am a kind and honest person and that is all that matters. I hope you will read what actually happened and give your honest opinion on the subject.

Old 09-18-2006, 12:50 AM   #18
clw22

Old 09-18-2006, 12:53 AM   #19
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by clw22

Old 09-18-2006, 12:54 AM   #20
clw22

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!