Cory - Bradford Cole Inc - Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-17-2006, 02:01 PM   #1
Ktzero3
Cory - Bradford Cole Inc - Good Guy

Actually, I would like to say that Cory is a GREAT guy. I believe that he has gone above and beyond the role of a breeder in order to satisfy me as a customer, and here's why...

Emails:
Since I first contacted Cory 17 days ago, I have sent and received a total of 50 emails to/from him. During these days, there has never been a time where I wondered when he was going to respond to my email. There was never a doubt that Cory would respond within an hour or two. It was that fast.

Questions:
What I bought from Bradford Cole was a 66% het axanthic ball python. It was my first BP, and also my first snake, so you can imagine how many questions I had. Of course, I did a considerable amount of research so they weren't all stupid questions. I asked Cory about things from weight and clutch info to shipping and payment options. All of my questions were answered quickly in a concise manner. There was no ambiguity or doubt. He knew everything.

Pictures:
I was purchasing the ball python to keep as a pet, so appearances were important to me. Within 24 hours of my request for a picture, Cory had delivered. When I wanted another picture for size comparison, he sent me another within 24 hours.

Problems:
When the UPS delivery guy showed up late for the next day delivery, I emailed Cory and he immediately called UPS to confirm that the package was on its way. He assured me that the snake would be okay, as he had packed in heat packs with its container. This swift response showed that Cory was still trying to take care of me, even though the snake had already been shipped. That is customer service.

Bradford Cole Inc has gone far beyond what is required of him when selling a ball python for mere $50. Their level of service and dedication to their animals is enough to impress any customer. I will definitely look forward to buying from them again.

Thank you for making things so easy, Cory.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!