For Sale CORK FLATS FOR SALE $5 to $15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 02:40 PM   #1
acereptiles
CORK FLATS FOR SALE $5 to $15

I have cork flats for sale. They range in price from $5.00 to $15.00 a piece. Shipping charges vary with the size and quantity of pieces you buy, and also your location. If you pm me with a list of I.D. numbers of pieces you are interested in and your zip code I can quote you a shipping price.

Below are four pictures of all the cork flats I have for sale with the prices listed. There is also an I.D. number next to or on each flat. If you pm me with the I.D. number of the flat you are interested in, I can send you a close up picture of that individual flat. Each close up picture is marked with the piece’s I.D. number and the price of that piece. In all individual close up pictures the cork flat is placed next to a measuring tape to give you a better idea of the size and characteristics of the piece you are purchasing. Below the group pictures is an example of an individual close up picture. All pieces will be sold on a first pm first serve basis. If you pm me for a close up photo or photos, I will put those pieces on hold for you for 24 hours after I send you the pictures. If I don’t here back form you within this time the piece will go back up for sale. I will also notify you if someone else is already interested in the piece you are interested in, and will still send you photos in case they back out and you still want the piece. Updates will be posted with a list of I.D. numbers of sold pieces when the sale is final.

I will give bulk order discounts; they are as follows: purchase between $50 and $99 and get 5% off entire purchase; purchase between $100 and $149 and get 10% entire purchase; spend over $150 and get 15% off your entire purchase. All discounts will be calculated before shipping charges.

I also have a post with cork tubes for sale. If you are also interested in any of these, I can combine the shipment to cut down on shipping charges for you. Just send me the I.D. numbers of the tubes. The same discounts apply on the flats.

Close up individual sample(are larger and more clear by email):
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-04-2010, 01:09 AM   #2
acereptiles
25% OFF

ALL PIECES ON SALE FOR 25% OFF THE ORIGINAL PRICE!!! No other discounts apply.

These pieces make great 100% natural looking backgrounds for any vivarium, and are great for mounting live plants on. Prices this low are rarely seen. Most pet stores charge between $15 and $35 for pieces like these made by zoo-med.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-04-2010, 11:28 PM   #3
OEdwards
Those prices are great! I was at the pet store looking for some cork and it was $29.99 and not even worth it.

Old 01-05-2010, 03:41 PM   #4
acereptiles
I thought I'd post a picture of one of my tanks with a cork flat background to give an idea of how good it looks.

Contact User Check User
Old 01-07-2010, 12:01 PM   #5
acereptiles
bump...
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-08-2010, 12:28 AM   #6
HyderHouseHerps
I recieved my cork bark only 2 days after paying even with it snowing here! Great prices, and quality on the cork bark!

Old 01-27-2010, 01:42 AM   #7
acereptiles
bump...
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread