Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 271 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-05-2014, 01:35 PM   #2701
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonlvr64 View Post
Clicking on your link,I see the page but no relevant info to this
Thanks, then she just blocked me and deleted my posts.

Old 09-05-2014, 01:35 PM   #2702
dragonlvr64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Yep...
Nice she included a phone number for sometime here to use

Old 09-05-2014, 01:35 PM   #2703
Robert Walker
Done!
Attached Images

Old 09-05-2014, 01:44 PM   #2704
dragonlvr64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Done!
She is quick! Gone already!

Old 09-05-2014, 02:19 PM   #2705
Robert Walker
Yep, I'm blocked on the personal one now.

But...

Still sitting on the business one:
https://www.facebook.com/ImaMakeupMom

Old 09-05-2014, 02:52 PM   #2706
Dennis Hultman
Her Pinterest account.
https://www.pinterest.com/Imamakeupmom/

and another "I'm a makeup mom" account under the name Christina Horn.
http://www.imamakeupmom.com/

Old 09-05-2014, 02:59 PM   #2707
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
She just edited her pinterest account to remove the phone number. So I guess she is currently reading.

Christina Wise, aka Christina Horn, AKA Christina Edwards
Washington, Indiana Daviess County

Phone 812-610-8555
Just if anyone here wants to buy some makeup or something.

Old 09-05-2014, 03:46 PM   #2708
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
But...

Still sitting on the business one:
https://www.facebook.com/ImaMakeupMom
Guess she took my comment on her business page personally enough to actually reply to me; before blocking me, that is.

Apparently, her and Maggie talked. I guess talk somehow makes up for stealing money. She must have one hell of a consultation fee. Anyway, it's none of your business. Move along, people; nothing to see here. You have no idea what she's had to deal with!
Attached Images

Old 09-05-2014, 03:51 PM   #2709
scaledverts
Ahhhhh, I feel bad now for her constant torment......

OH WAIT Nevermind.....

Her stupid has been multiplying apparently...

Old 09-05-2014, 03:51 PM   #2710
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneGuy View Post
Sorry, but this has been bothering me since I read some of this thread. I just hate people that take advantage of those in need so I called a station myself. I talked to ABC12. They cover Flint, Michigan (I hope this is where the Wises live). A producer wants a link to that youtube video posted by Dennis Hultman as well as a description of what transpired of the stolen money. When I have more time I'll look up some newspapers in that area and either send someone here that information. I'm afraid of contacting them myself because I would just end being a third party to this because I do not know the whole story. So here is where the information the producer from abc12 news wanted:

Link to the video (I assume it was a youtube video)
Parties involved
A description what happened
A contact person's name, phone number and email

Just remember this is only one news station. There are a lot more avenues through media we can go through such as other news channels and news papers. Even contacting some local pet stores and maybe emailing fliers with the Wise's picture and a brief description of what they did (kind of like a wanted poster).

I'm hoping at the least I helped a little bit because I really want to see the families get their money.
Here is a great summary

http://stormscellar.blogspot.com/2010/05/un-wise.html

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles