Jim Stelpflug of SW Reptiles gives superior service - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-24-2008, 01:39 AM   #1
surfcityreptiles
Jim Stelpflug of SW Reptiles gives superior service

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to let everyone know that recently I purchased a couple ball python morphs from Jim Stelpflug of SW Reptiles. I have never purchased reptiles online before and kind of always had a bad feeling about it. But I took a chance with Jim. His prices are some of the best I have seen so far online. When I talked to Jim he quickly gave me the feeling that he is someone you could trust and get along with. He walked me through ordering reptiles online like it was nothing. He told me that they would be there next tuesday at 10am. Sure enough they were there exactly at 10am on tuesday without any problems at all. The animals are probably some of the nicest I have personally seen. It couldn't have gone any better. I just wanted to let people know that if they are looking for ball python morphs, Jim is the guy to talk to. He has many different types and if you call him he also has some that are not posted. Great looking animals, Great prices and Superior service. What more could you ask for.

Old 07-24-2008, 03:45 PM   #2
Chris Nicholas
Jim is definitley one of the most honest and genuine people I know in this business. He represents himself and his animals with class, plus his wears the absolute best Haiwian shirts money can buy.

Chris Nicholas

Old 07-24-2008, 06:24 PM   #3
BoaENTHUSIAST
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Nicholas
Jim is definitley one of the most honest and genuine people I know in this business. He represents himself and his animals with class, plus his wears the absolute best Haiwian shirts money can buy.

Chris Nicholas
I could not agree more.

I have bought cages and snakes from Jim over the past year, or so.

He has always treated me great and been 100% honest.

Great guy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!