Various holdback Borneo short tails available - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 10-09-2019, 02:02 PM   #1
fuscusking13
Various holdback Borneo short tails available

Looking to raise some funds for a project and so offering up animals I normally would not. Some will be in comments, didn’t want to spam a bunch of ads of the same species.

First up 2016 male sideswipe produced by me from a TBC Sideswipe het ultra X TBC stripe line het ultra. He’s stellar and will not disappoint. I typically do not release animals of his caliber. F/t rats, tame and just a great snake. $800

Next up is a 2018 sideswipe female. Same pairing as Orion above, but different season. Coming along amazingly. She’s a little more independent but tame. F/t rat feeder as well. Also $800

2015 Ultra female. Tim Mead line, purchased from Zack Green. Calm animal 99 percent of the time. Occasionally just wants to be left be. Also f/t rat feeder. Should be ready for next season. $450

2015 superstripe female. Tame, will be ready next season as well. F/t rat feeder. Produced by Matt Jablonski. $450

2015 Skunk line females (2). Unique line you don’t see around much. Opportunity there in itself. Tame, F/t rat feeders ready to go next season. Produced by Jasin Chapman $500 each or both for $900.

Also have a couple of 2017 females produced by me I need to take pics of if it ever stops raining. If you think you’d be interested in them pm me, they will be $350 each. Sired by my sideswipe het ultra male to my funky het ultra female “Lilith” who was produced by Stephanie Laumeyer.

Shipping additional or can arrange them to be at Tinley for you to pick up if paid in advance. That option would be up until tomorrow afternoon really, then that window will be gone.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-09-2019, 02:04 PM   #2
fuscusking13
Skunk line girls. Pic is of a video so it’s a bit wonky but nice nice animals.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
borneo, python, short tail