Good Guy Outback Reptiles (Mike Schultz) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-15-2018, 03:04 PM   #21
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Tom, I was shown the classified ad post that mentioned you, so yes, I do.

What classified ad post are you talking about

I got a group of people that want to buy Mikes dead snakes

Old 01-15-2018, 03:05 PM   #22
Amelanistic Orca
I intend on setting three of them on my mantle over my fireplace I think they are works of art

Old 01-15-2018, 03:09 PM   #23
Amelanistic Orca
One of my friends is really upset he wants this exact animal he can’t get in touch with Mike to get the animal

It’s for his trophy 🏆 cabinet
Attached Images

Old 01-15-2018, 03:13 PM   #24
Jim@SW
Wow

Talking about someone mother like that is ok? Dozen’t make anyone a good guy in my book for a comment like that. I have always heard rumors, but now this is first hand knowledge. AKA smoking gun. Treating a potential customer in this manner seems wrong

Old 01-15-2018, 03:15 PM   #25
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim@SW View Post
Talking about someone mother like that is ok? Dozen’t make anyone a good guy in my book for a comment like that. I have always heard rumors, but now this is first hand knowledge. AKA smoking gun. Treating a potential customer in this manner seems wrong
I was going to buy all those little sad mistakes in a jar and the dead mother that got cut open by an amateur

It seems that people forgot that all is fair in love and war you can’t say something about my mom or my girlfriend and then I can’t say something about your beer belly your haircut or your skin color maybe you guys grew up in a different environment than I did I grew up in aZillaSTAN

And I’ve got multiple lawsuits and hundreds of pages of police reports from people talking to me like Michelle just did in person :-)

Old 01-15-2018, 03:26 PM   #26
Robert Walker
Amelanistic Orca has also been excused for a while.

Old 01-18-2018, 08:03 PM   #27
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim@SW View Post
Not sure whose mother I was talking about, My beef is with Tom due to his inflammatory racist remarks.

JIm, as you are someone who has historically been a client of Outback Reptiles it pains me to have to add you to our blacklist. However, we are vehemently opposed to engaging in business with racists or those who willingly associate themselves with racists so the pain is minimal in telling you please do not contact us for any future business arrangements.

Best of luck to your future breeding endeavors and hopefully also in finding new friends to associate with.

Old 01-18-2018, 08:18 PM   #28
Amelanistic Orca
Do you think you’ll survive Jim?

Old 01-19-2018, 06:18 AM   #29
DLenaRuth999s
Since this IS the BOI. I have purchased healthy snakes from Outback Reptile. I’m new to the hobby and I have received sound advice from Mike on different species’ care and handleability, even when it meant I chose to not buy. I’ve purchased 7 of Mike’s PVC cages, 4-6 footers and have found them to be well constructed. He moved the order right along and even had them securely loaded and tied down in my pickup truck, and i wasn’t purchasing the super tricked out models. I’ll definitely do business with him again, and I do recommend him to others. Thanks Mike!

Old 01-26-2018, 04:39 PM   #30
Deathkab
After reading through this thread mike I have to say...

you couldn’t have handled that any better, hopefully I’ll be making my first purchase sooner than later! Cheers.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!