SOLD!! 1.3 het Black Eye Pictus - $150.00 Shipped - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 02-29-2016, 03:49 PM   #1
13reptiles
1.3 het Black Eye Pictus - $150.00 Shipped

1.3 het Black Eye Pictus group $150 shipped. These are the last of my Pictus. I sold all of my breeders but still had a few eggs in the incubator. These are what hatched out. Pairing was a Black Eye Stripe X Stripe. Pictures of the Black Eye sire are available if needed.

Currently feeding on mealworms, dubias, and crickets. If you have any additional questions please reach out to me via e-mail or PM me on Facebook at the links provided below.

Shipment will be insured and sent FedEx Priority Express via SYR.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-01-2016, 12:47 AM   #2
ChamMama127
When did they hatch and how many are they? Just the 2 shown?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Old 03-01-2016, 03:15 AM   #3
Supremeexotics
It clearly says 2.5

Old 03-01-2016, 07:44 AM   #4
ChamMama127
My apologies, I'm new to fauna and did not recognize that information until after I sent the message. I thought it would be silly and time wasting to send a 2nd message essentially saying the equivalent of "oops". I thought you would most likely overlook the mistake. But regardless are they still available?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Old 03-01-2016, 10:23 AM   #5
13reptiles
These all hatched last fall between September and November. Please send me a private message with any follow up questions or contact me via e-mail or PM on Facebook. Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-01-2016, 08:44 PM   #6
13reptiles
1.2 of the original 2.5 have been sold. Add has been updated to reflect this. Currently have a 1.3 group available for $150 shipped.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!