Assorted Koi Fish Ranging from 6"-12" In a Variety of Breeds (Raleigh/Asheboro) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Fish and Aquatics > Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 07-25-2018, 03:32 PM   #1
KingBetta
Assorted Koi Fish Ranging from 6"-12" In a Variety of Breeds (Raleigh/Asheboro)

My father has been raising an assortment of Koi fish in a large stock tank since they were purchased from Segrest Farms. He received them when they were 3"-4" and now they are 6"-12".

Images for individual Koi fish can be found at the following website:
r/https://sunnydayaquatics.wixsite.com/koiforsale/koi

Our Koi fish come in a variety of colors and types including the following:

Black Koi
Butterfly Koi
Kin Gin Rin Koi
Yamabuki Ogon Koi
Kohaku Koi
Platinum Koi
Tancho Koi
Kikusui Koi

The size of our Koi fish are between 6"-12". The following is a range of prices for different sizes where the price is determined by the size and quality of the particular Koi fish:

6"-8": $30-60
8"-10": $60-90
10"-12": $90-120
Deals will be made when purchasing multiple Koi fish

The fish are located at my father's house in Asheboro while I live in Raleigh. It is possible for arrangements to be made to allow me to deliver the Koi to you at an equal distant location. It is possible for us to ship small quantities to you overnight.

Contact my father at through call: 336-465-0135
or
Contact me for a more immediate response through call or text: 336-963-0874
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!