Good Guy Jesse Haven aka Jhaven - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-08-2011, 03:15 AM   #1
ramonf21
Thumbs up Jesse Haven aka Jhaven

I just finished a payment plan with Jesse he was super cool and didn't rush me to pay fast even though i did. He kept me updated on my snake and send me pics, jesse always answered my phone calls and emails with in mins of me sending or calling. after the snake arrived he emailed me the snakes feeding chart and is always their to answer any question i come up with.

Thanks Jesse i will be calling you soon to buy more snakes from you.

Old 09-09-2011, 09:22 PM   #2
abbie7498
Jesse Haven aka Jhaven

Buy in confidence from Jesse, He's a great guy. I was a bit leery of on line dealings and explained this to him. He sent me all kinds of information about himself and numbers to call for verification. He understood my concern, which was enough for me. He delivered the snake to my buddy at Daytona to save me on some shipping and waited on remainder of payment until delivery to the show. Fantastic snake, but what's more, fantastic guy to deal with. Bent over backwards to help me feel comfortable and I appreciate it.

Old 09-10-2011, 06:43 PM   #3
DaMustang
I cannot say enough good things about Jesse! I bought a spider ball male back in may, and not only did he understand needing a little time to set up and hold the snake with a deposit, but was as friendly and helpful through the process as any buyer could hope for. The snake arrived in excellent condition and exactly as described/shown, absolutely perfect. If I were ever to get another ball, Jesse would be my first stop.

Old 05-03-2012, 10:28 PM   #4
Kiwi
I also recently purchased 2 snakes from Jesse, very very nice guy and I got two amazing snakes for a great price. He checked in frequently with me to make sure I was satisfied. Not only was the customer service great, but the snakes are awesome, great eaters and not any issues whatsoever, would not hesitate buying from him again.

Old 09-08-2012, 05:28 PM   #5
Kona's Daddy
Add another happy 'customer' to Jesse's list.

I just sealed a deal on a GORGEOUS Pied BP with him, and due to occupational issues, he's agreed to hold onto my little guy for a few months and await my return back home.

He sent me a ton of photos, answered every question I had, and offered to keep me posted on my new BP's progress until I take delivery of him.

Jesse has impressed me. VERY much so.

Thanks a ton, sir. I appreciate everything you've done, and can't wait to get my new one from you in December!

KD

Old 05-08-2013, 11:36 PM   #6
steve671
I also experience a trouble free transaction with Jesse. Thank you very much.

Old 07-13-2013, 10:20 PM   #7
stormwulf133
Jesse Haven good guy

My girlfriend and I recently purchased a proven breeder male pied ball python from Jesse. I gotta say Jesse is a top notch breeder. We had to do a payment plan which Jesse was more than happy to deal with for such an expensive snake. Not only did we get pictures of the snake, we got pictures of the snake breeding, updated pics along the way, and even pictures of the offspring produced from this snake. No other breeder we have purchased from has gone out of their way like that. Also Jesse contacted us after shipment to make sure the snake arrived happy and healthy and then contacted us later to make sure the snake was still doing well. I can not say enough good things.

Old 01-28-2014, 08:33 PM   #8
Jvreptiles
Jesse haven

Just bought 2 ball pythons from jesse couldn't be happier out standing transaction ,Every thing went as planned will buy form you in the near future. Thanks you for the awesome deal!

Keep in touch

Jvreptiles

Old 06-03-2015, 11:28 PM   #9
arkangel8508
Thumbs up Awesome Transaction With Jesse Haven!

I recently did a transaction with Jesse for a breeder Spider Female ball python. The transaction went so smooth and she is everything I had hoped for . I will definitely do business again with Jesse in the near future

Old 06-26-2015, 03:04 PM   #10
Kona's Daddy
Currently working on getting a third BP from Jesse...and the man has the patience of a saint.

It has been a long road, waiting for the right animal to hatch (at the right time)...and if things pan out as I hope, I'll have another JHaven reptile in my collection.

My Pied boy and Tiger girl are just awesome. They've been amazing pets, since day 1.

I enjoy working with this man, and look forward to our next deal.

KD

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!