Inquiry MOC Reptiles - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-18-2018, 06:18 PM   #21
Imrod
Elena,
Unfortunately I cannot find the messages anymore. Francisco, please grow up and stop the personal attacks because that can go both ways.

Old 08-18-2018, 06:20 PM   #22
Imrod
Either way I'm done. I personally had a negative experience with MOC, that's all I gotta say.

Old 08-18-2018, 06:39 PM   #23
MOC REPTILES
Quote:
Originally Posted by elena View Post
MOC, pleas post the correspondence since Rod can’t or won’t.
This is an old issue, doubt he or we have these messages. But none of us is denying anything here.
But the fact is that in FL we experienced one of the coldest winters ever last January.
Those tortoises were being kept outdoors under his care. And he could have done his necropsy no problem, nobody told him not to.
We sold him a healthy animal that had been raised indoors with proper heat and lights, and he came and picked her up from our shop, he saw very well the incredible healthy animal he was getting, huge appetite!!
He started writing us about these issues of his tortoise loosing appetite 2 weeks after the purchase, and we advised to keep her inside. But it was too late already.
What reptile business would even bother replying as we are doing, 2-3 weeks after the purchase... please! And even now 8 months after we have to keep defending ourselves from his mouth... he made a mistake, the animal died, that’s it! Learn from it, move on and he should stop trying to give as a bad reputation every time he gets a chance, because he is completely in the wrong here.

Old 08-18-2018, 06:43 PM   #24
MOC REPTILES
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imrod View Post
Elena,
Unfortunately I cannot find the messages anymore. Francisco, please grow up and stop the personal attacks because that can go both ways.
“Personal attacks” 🤨🧐 let’s leave this here, we said what we had to say.

Old 08-18-2018, 06:49 PM   #25
MOC REPTILES
Quote:
Elena,
Absolutely not, I put them outside during the day when the sun was out, and brought them inside later on. By the way, these were also sold under the premise that they were raised in Florida and acclimated to Florida weather. I'm very conscious about what happens to Tortoises that come from Arizona to Florida or just different climates.
Ohh this is new to us, first you said you kept them outdoors and that you used a heat lamp in their tortoise “house” for the evenings. But in any case, let’s just leave this here.

Old 08-19-2018, 12:53 PM   #26
Snake-Queen
For what it's worth, their reply that is posted on Google is very professional.

Old 08-19-2018, 02:43 PM   #27
Imrod
So I went through all my screenshots and this is what I found. That proves that he was lying about my husbandry, and lying about his response.
Attached Images

Old 08-19-2018, 02:52 PM   #28
MOC REPTILES
Quote:
So I went through all my screenshots and this is what I found. That proves that he was lying about my husbandry, and lying about his response.
Why don’t you also show us the part where you mentioned that you were keeping them outdoors? You contraddict yourself big time... But the fact is, the female started loosing appetite 2 weeks after your care. With us she was perfect, and there was no shipmemt involved, you picked her up yourself, so you obviously did something wrong. End of the story.

Old 08-19-2018, 03:03 PM   #29
Lucille
Quote:
Elena,
Unfortunately I cannot find the messages anymore.
Quote:
So I went through all my screenshots
Why not go ahead and post all the relevant screen shots?

Old 08-19-2018, 03:06 PM   #30
Imrod
Lucille,
That's the only screen shot I could find, and that was from a text message because a friend wanted to know hiss response. Believe me, if I can find any others I will post them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!