new sites, better sites - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 12-05-2002, 08:21 PM   #1
Chameleonman88
new sites, better sites

hi for everyone who hates those inconsiderite people who make fun and critisize your posts, ads, ect.......here are some other good sites to try out and there people cant post replies to your ads and u will be better off here they are:

http://www.turtletimes.com/classifieds/

www.Reptiled.com

www.herpads.net

and of course www.kingsnake.com if u have a account

and no offense to the person who made this site its great its just some of the people who post

Old 12-05-2002, 08:44 PM   #2
Neil Gubitz
You got a lot of balls, my friend.... I wouldn't be at all surprised (or upset) if this thread was deleted!
I get it.... no offense to the WS, but, no guts to put your full name down, huh??

....Neil

Old 12-05-2002, 08:47 PM   #3
Chameleonman88
no i mean i like it, there are alot of good ads here, i was just saying that there are some other good one sites, and that some ppl just say alot more stuff on your ads then they need to and doesnt belong on the ads section

Old 12-05-2002, 09:12 PM   #4
drizzt_19
Re: new sites, better sites

Quote:
Originally posted by Chameleonman88
hi for everyone who hates those inconsiderite people who make fun and critisize your posts, ads, ect.......here are some other good sites to try out and there people cant post replies to your ads and u will be better off here they are:
[quote]no i mean i like it, there are alot of good ads here, i was just saying that there are some other good one sites, and that some ppl just say alot more stuff on your ads then they need to and doesnt belong on the ads section

Is it just me or does this sound like a little contradiction.

Chameleonman, If I am correct on the thread that you are refering to about inconsiderate people.Let me just say this. Those "inconsiderate" people are trying to protect our beloved hobby and to try and help someone out. All they did was ask questions about a specific thing and if I understood that thread correctly, the guy they were talking to is the one that was being inconsiderate first. Believe me your post on that thread did not make matters any better. Please tell me how these people were being inconsiderate. I thought that they were trying to help a fellow herper and protect our hobby from those that abuse it.

By the way, if all these people are inconsiderate then why did you bother coming back to his site. I mean gee, if I thought people were being inconsiderate on a site that I visited. I would not go back.

I hope this thread does not get deleted. I thin it will do more good then bad.

All of the above IS MY OWN OPINION.....................No offence intended...........

Old 12-05-2002, 09:23 PM   #5
John Apple
Yeah OK
lets all go to other sites that are biased....NOT
lets check out some other sites for opinions on other breeders.....NOT
Lets check out some other sites where the info is less than bad....not

get the picture????

Old 12-05-2002, 09:25 PM   #6
drizzt_19
Chameleonman

Correct me if I am wrong but is this not the thread where people were being inconsiderate.This thread . Please tell me who was being inconsiderate.

.......Gregg.......

Old 12-05-2002, 09:30 PM   #7
HerpVenue
Hey looky looky
it's Chameleonman88. The guy with the son who has a 127 IQ almost a genious. I would give you all the link to his sons post. But apperantly he has deleted it.

Luckily I had it copied before he deleted it.

Chameleonman88 says his son has a 127 IQ and that 130 is a genious.

Well I do not even come close to 127. But I am sure I have written better sentences. Below is a quote from his son
Quote:
o ya and simple things amuse simple people a boy i know who have downsindrome once said that to a boy who was laughing at him, and it made that boy feel stupid caz a becaz a retard as he said had a better come back that he did, and i think what he said would work perfert for u. U even kinda remind me of that kid, pickin on smaller and weaker ppl
Now they say the children are our future. Well if he is a genious....then I better kill myself now. The future ain't looking to bright <-- double meaning

Old 12-05-2002, 09:32 PM   #8
HerpVenue
Hey drizzt that is the right thread...but it looks like he was able to delete his stuff before I could lock the thread down. But luckily I was able to copy at least one of his sons' (the Genious) insane ramblings. But as aforementioned. If he is the genious of our future.....someone just point a gun at my head now.

Old 12-05-2002, 09:36 PM   #9
HerpVenue
And Mr. chameleonman88 bought his child frizbo88 a croc.
and he does not have a license to own a croc. Sounds like a responsible father. His post can be found at the link.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=10017

Quote:
Chameleonman88

how to get a license
hi i would like someone to tell me how to get a croc license so i dont get in to trouble
Chameleonman88 I checked your adds. No one even replied to your adds. So how in the world are they being rude to you? Because they did not reply? Exactly what are you crying about?
I think your just mad because we all now you bought a croc illegaly

Old 12-05-2002, 09:43 PM   #10
Ken Harbart
Actually Ritchie, it was Rich who pruned that topic- at my request. The exchange with "Chameleonman" and his son, while entertaining, was severely off-topic.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!