2.2 d. leucs available...15+motnhs old - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 12:53 AM   #1
kristy55303
2.2 d. leucs available...15+motnhs old

i have some extra pairs of leucs available. they are the standard banded and spotted leucs. their lines: pat nabors, villagas, and sean stewarts. i would like to sell the two pairs as a colony. looking to sell to start another project. you can check out my vendor fedback on dartden.com pictures available upon request. Although new to this forum, i am an active member of dendroboard and dartden. I have other references available upon request also. i take payapl and am looking to get 300.00 for the colony. please email me if interested.boukrismeyers@msn.com email me and we can go from there on pricing. I only want them to go to good experienced dart homes . serious inquiries please. i will pay shipping...fedex overnight by 10:30 am. the leucs have been fecaled and are nice, fat, and healthy.i have excellent vendor feedback on dartden.com underkristy55303 in the vendor ratings section. other referenes available also. thanks for lookng! kristy
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-04-2008, 12:54 PM   #2
porkchop48
Are you mixing the spotted and the standard banded?
Any pics of these frogs?
Are the really from a banded line or just happen to look like banded leucs?

Old 08-04-2008, 03:22 PM   #3
kristy55303
leucs

no i would never interbreed. they are the standard morph with bands and spots....not the reticulated morph, nor just the banded morph or chocolate leucs. They are just the standard morph as posted. Their lines are mixed however, which is a positive note. yes i have pictures, in my ad it said to email me for pics. I have not posted any yet. I have taken pictures though. thank you, kristy
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-04-2008, 03:24 PM   #4
porkchop48
Good any chance you can post the pics here?

Old 08-04-2008, 03:37 PM   #5
kristy55303
pics

yeah i could probably get around to it. I have them in quarantine as we speak.....i do three consecutive fecals on all darts just in case keeping before introducing to new vivs. ASN protocols. I have just joined this forum, and i'm new on posting pics here kristy. is it the same? upload into photobucket etc? i am keeping my other two proven pairs that are the same morph to diversify the lines but these four are villegas, sean stewarts, and pat nabors lines....which helps when it comes to breeding i think to get a good diversity in your lines.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-04-2008, 03:43 PM   #6
porkchop48
did you just get them? Why would you still have them in QT but are selling them already? That does not make much sense.
$500.00 is really really steep for unproven pairs/ colonies ( that is 125.00 a frog). Willing to deal on the price?

Old 08-04-2008, 03:47 PM   #7
kristy55303

here are a couple pics to show you they are just the standards. kristy p.s. hope they uploaded right
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-04-2008, 03:49 PM   #8
porkchop48
Ok $500 for 2.2 unproven standard luecs is way to much.
would you be willing to really deal on the price?

If they are still in QT why are you getting rid of them so soon after just getting them?

Old 08-04-2008, 03:53 PM   #9
kristy55303
kristy...yes i'm willing to deal. came to that conclusion myself. it is steep and i'm not looking to make a quick buck....if anything i am losing. they have been through one fecal already but me and you both know that consecutive fecals are needed just to make sure. this is what happened. i bought 6 leucs....one proven pair from this group and then another proven pair from an asn member on dendro in which we talk alot. i want to keep my two proven pairs to diversify my lines. so i have 4 extras...unproven but very probable 2.2 in which i have heard calling from the males. actually every morning. my hubby wakes me up to tell me they will wake the kids too early lol. kristy

p.s kind of confusing with both of our names kristy
GUESS THE PHOTOS WERE A BIT BLURRY...OOOPS
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-04-2008, 04:02 PM   #10
kristy55303
to answer your other questions kristy

why am i selling the other 4.....just because i will either keep them and have 8 leucs in the house lol....i bought them as a group 1 pair proven.....2 other very probable....i can see the females are even looking egg bound right now. so i had some extras we decided that 4 leucs were enough and could possibly sell these 4 to an experienced dart home.....and the funds be used for a new project. kristy
p.s yes i am willing to deal on the price. you are right. 500.00 is steep. well it would have actually been like 400+ cuz i was willing to pay the shipping costs and depending on location it runs 70.00 fedex overnight approx. with the extremes in the eather...high temps....the packages can get a little heavy.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread