2.2 d. leucs available...15+motnhs old - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2008, 05:22 PM   #11
porkchop48
I am thinking $250 sounds a bit better. being unproven and all. and you kinda said you have no idea if they are 2.2 or not.
Do you have pics of all 4 of them?

Have they laid for YOU yet or not?

When did you buy them?

Old 08-04-2008, 05:41 PM   #12
kristy55303
no they have not laid for me yet. I do want them to go to good homes though upon selling. 250.00 plus shipping is fine with me. really, i didnt know what to charge. basically losing 200 on the deal, but no biggie. like i said, not looking for a quick buck. no they havent laid for me yet as i know of. i bought them recently, thats why the q-tine away from any healthy darts. i havent checked for eggs..it is possible and i'd have to wait for hubby to get home to take pics of all 4 as he set the camera somewhere yesterday after we went out. i am only selling cuz i have extra pairs..all 4 look the same to me..standard morphs. all look very healthy and fat. i am pretty sure they are a 2.2....just haven't got in all fecals to put into viv and get them cycled yet. in a sense....i believe they will pair off and breed just fine upon settling into a viv kristy. thanks from the other kristy
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-04-2008, 08:17 PM   #13
porkchop48
How long have you had them?

The reason I ask is I dont want to stress them from shipping again so soon. A few weeks ago you were selling all your darts/ then buying new if these are new ones I would like to know how long you have had them.

Old 08-04-2008, 08:26 PM   #14
kristy55303
yes a month or so ago I had a medical issue with myself and had to make sure the darts went to good homes. my husband does not know how to care for them properly had anyhting gone wrong, which it didnt . all is fine. i couldnt stay out of the hobby. I have only had these a few weeks. i understand your concern about stress from shipping too soon. I have my quarantines kind of set up like home, just without the lights on the vivs...there is spghagnum moss covered in sanitized leaf litter and bleached pothos which are growing. seeded with springtails, they are very active, outgoing , have their little makeshift cocohuts and petri dishes just incase they do lay or just want a place to hide out. kristy
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-04-2008, 08:32 PM   #15
porkchop48
can I ask who you got them from?
Gives me a better idea how they were cared for before you.

Old 08-04-2008, 08:34 PM   #16
kristy55303
i wouldn't think it is appropriate without the permission of the breeder. can tell you this though, they were not wholesale as i dont allow wholesale/petshops etc darts in my home. they were from a breeder on dendro. thanks kristy
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-04-2008, 08:41 PM   #17
porkchop48
Then PM it to me.
I did not say anything about wholesale.

Old 08-04-2008, 08:44 PM   #18
kristy55303
i know but i'm running around like a chicken here lol trying to answer your questions. if you are not interested, no biggie....really. kristy
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-04-2008, 08:53 PM   #19
porkchop48
Ok sorry I wanted to know if they were proven for $500 ( they should be and then some).
I asked for pics. I always ask for pics. I alwasy supply pics when I sell frogs. You said email for pics. Just post them here.
I asked who you got them from. Reasonable question. i can tell you who I got all mine from. All good people who unlike some people have NOTHING to hide.
I asked how long you had them. Shipping is kinda stressful for anything. AND less than two weeks ago you had numerous ad posted everywhere asking for proven pair of darts. A few weeks before that you needed an "emergency heart valve transplant" and had to sell everything.
I am just trying to figure out which parts are lies and which parts are true. I would like to add to the leucs that I have. Oops sorry if I want to know what I am getting.
Jumping through hoops. I dont think so. Good customer service and proud of what you have for sale would be a better way to phrase it ( if that is one of the true things)

Old 08-04-2008, 09:13 PM   #20
kristy55303
i just emailed the breeder to ask if it was ok to supply his name. i had minimally invasive heart valve surgery yes. it is a 3-5 day stay..i spent 4....i had to sell my collection if something went bad. which it didnt. I dont feel the need to defend myself. I have great vendor ratings and references. I am very proud of what i have for sale....nothing to hide. If you are interested please email me like the post stated. I wanted to stay in this hobby and wanted to get a good start, thats why i either bought some probable pairs or some proven pairs instead of froglets. it is just easier to pull up my photos to email back to interested parties than to go through adding them to photobucket etc and then posting them here. But i did it anyways. Only facts. i wouldnt try hiding something from you on purpose nor anyone else. just read my feedbacks in dartden.com or ask for references. thanks kristy

p.s. i'd hate for this to start out as an attacking thread. i just signed up here. I'd love to be a committed member to this site.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread