3 Beauties for sale!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 05-09-2011, 01:42 AM   #1
gizmo_276
3 Beauties for sale!!!

Ok we really hate to do this but we have to get rid of some of our babies. We just can't give all of em the time and attention they deserve. So as much as I hate to here are the ones we're getting rid of: 1. Sub-adult male red Italian leatherback poss dbl het. He came from diamond den and is right at a year old and is a LADIES MAN! We had him housed with 2 females around his age and well he got one pregnant before we could separate them. He headbobs and blackbeards constantly. He would def make someone a very aggressive breeder. Loves his greens, crickets, and superworms. We'll take $100 plus shipping for this guy and we're pretty firm on that. 2. Tangerine hypo female. And I have to say I would consider her collectors quality. She has a bright beautiful Orange beard and gorgeous blue bars on her back. She's a lil over a year old and could possibly be gravid by the male again. First eggs were not fertile. I guess we'd take $100 plus shipping for her also. 3. Poss dbl het female Belgium leatherback. She's a lil under a year old and has bite marks on her neck from the male but they're healing up fine. She's from dachiu and we'd take $100 for her also. We paid more than this for each of em as babies but we just got overwhelmed when we first got into the hobby and got in a lil over our heads. We would possibly come down a bit if someone took all 3. You can see pics of them all on my profile when they were younger but if anyone is seriously interested just txt me and I can send u pics over the phone. We're having,many tech difficulties right now so I'm having to use my phone for all internet access. It breaks our heart to get rid of em but like I said with our jobs we just can't give them the attention they deserve. Preferably experienced dragon owners so we know they'll be in good hands. My #'s 423-444-1916. Evenings are best but txt me anytime and ill get u pics ASAP. Trust me they are def worth looking at. Thanks a bunch!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-13-2011, 10:11 AM   #2
Beardiefreak26
can i get pics of the 2 females with length and weight on them

Old 05-13-2011, 05:24 PM   #3
Wildthings
I would love to see some pictures of them all. I am especially interested in the male

Old 05-13-2011, 08:47 PM   #4
darkenism81
im in petersburg VA and im interested in the belgium leatherback female... got an pics? maybe we can meet, how far are you? from 23803?

Old 05-15-2011, 12:23 AM   #5
swtrpeter
Still waiting on you to text me back with weights on them?

Old 05-15-2011, 01:00 AM   #6
Alexbrew238
Ive texted you a few days ago but id still love to see some pictures of the beardies if its easier for you to send them to me on here or I can send you another text if youd like

Old 05-15-2011, 06:59 PM   #7
Beardiefreak26
has any one heard from this guy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!