For Sale Selling Collection! Proven Breeder and Virgin Females!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 09-30-2013, 08:04 PM   #1
beardies55
Selling Collection! Proven Breeder and Virgin Females!!!

I am getting out of ball pythons so I am putting up my entire collection for sale. All of them are in great health and shedding and eating properly! I also have three rack systems, one is a 28 quart rack that holds six tubs and has heat installed for $100 , next is a cb-70 rack that holds four freedom breeder tubs and has belly heat installed for $350, the last one is a hatchling rack that holds either 10 twelve quart tubs or it can hold 5 twenty eight quart tubs for $200. I also have a herpstat 2 that I can sell for $50... and here is a list of my ball pythons:

I CAN SHIP THE BALL PYTHONS AND THE HERPSTAT BUT THE RACK SYSTEMS ARE SOLD LOCALLY ONLY.

-Female pastel 1500 grams(Proven) $500 SHIPPED
-Female normal 1800 grams(proven) $100 plus shipping(SOLD)
-Female normal 2100 grams(proven) $100 plus shipping(SOLD)
-Female pastel 100% het pied 1100 grams(will breed this season) $600 SHIPPED!
-Female pastel 1065 grams(will breed this season) $200 plus shipping
-Female butter pastel 300 grams $500 plus shipping
-Male SPINNERBLAST 600 grams(ready to breed) $350 plus shipping
-Male pied 150 grams( Very low white but CRAZY pattern, I would rather have the pattern!) $400 SHIPPED
-Male lesserbee 200 grams $300 SHIPPED

I would like to sell all together but I'm willing to sell individually as well(racks go last of course)
I'm looking for $3000 all together OBO(INCLUDING RACKS, IF YOU ARE INTERESRED IN JUST THE SNAKES THE PRICE IS REDUCED TO $2400) (no low ballers! all of this stuff put together is almost $4000)
Method of payment is cash or paypal(NO PAYMENT PLANS)

Feel free to ask questions or for more pictures

Also feel free to shoot me an offer on anything I'm pretty flexible!

If you are interested in any of them you can contact me via call or text at (925)719-2063
Thanks for looking!

I ship via reptiles express overnight to your door, I have a live arrival guarantee as well as a 7 day health guarantee!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!