Rodentpro.com - Inquiry - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-23-2004, 01:24 PM   #1
DragonCharm
Rodentpro.com - Inquiry

After seeing this thread, http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...d.php?p=113082, I am a tad worried about my order from them that is to arrive next week. This will be my first order from them so I had not seen their product in person yet. Anyone have recent experiences or info?

Old 12-23-2004, 01:41 PM   #2
dself40
Well I have made several orders from Rodentpro and Kevin and Kelli have always been great with me.I havent hade any complaints...Some have complained about the carrier ...Hope this helps there is also many many threads on the boi about them..Just do a search

Old 12-23-2004, 01:47 PM   #3
ChaosCat
I just placed an order with them the other day. Never had a problem other than bags being unmarked-but if you request them to be marked, they do so.

Old 12-23-2004, 01:52 PM   #4
liquidleaf
My order was great

Shipped with lots of dry ice in a very well insulated "Frozen Meat" box. Good heavy plastic bags, the rats were clean and not stuck together. I'd buy from them again.

Old 12-23-2004, 01:53 PM   #5
liquidleaf
BTW my bags were marked without me having asked.....

Thanks!

lauren madar

Old 12-23-2004, 01:55 PM   #6
DragonCharm
Maybe they have changed since the complaining parties have ordered. Oh well, they have my money now and the order is finalized so I guess only time will tell.

Old 12-23-2004, 08:46 PM   #7
chondrogal
I have ordered from Rodent Pro and live in the Southern CA desert area. My first order was a rather large one based upon good references. I chose to have it shipped via the Greyhound option and was really disappointed when I discovered that the bus did not drop my package at local terminal and went on to San Diego, this was in the middle of summer and sweltering heat so I was more than a little concerned.

It was returned up here the following morning and I was very bummed to find that although the entire package was still cold, and some dry ice still in the box on the bottom and could tell it had been packed with care the smaller mice items were nearly all in a stage of partial thaw. The "Large" rats were still hard as rocks... and if I had any complaint about those it would only have to be that they were bigger than I expected!!

I notified Rodent Pro immediately about this shipping error which was definitely not their fault and was greatly relieved and pleasantly surprised by the immediate response offering to reship my entire order. I told them the rats were fine, but that I'd sure appreciate the mice. They reshipped right away and I have had nothing but excellent service and quick response to my inquiries. I'm raising a lot more of my own now and have a local supplier if needed for frozen rodents now..... BUT, if I was to order elsewhere I wouldn't hesitate to use Rodent Pro again. Thumbs way up!!

Old 12-23-2004, 08:53 PM   #8
BallPyFan
Rodentpro rocks! They shipped my order out a day early, I received what I needed packed well. The various rodents were a little larger than I expected, but hey I can deal with that. My friends who have 200+ snakes order only from Rodentpro, and they were the ones who recommended the company. Both my friends and I have had nothing but good experience with Rodentpro.

Old 12-23-2004, 09:00 PM   #9
batgrrlx
We get our feeders from them ALL the time. They are great.
I think the problem might be that they do mark on them but sometimes they start to rub off. I could swear they use perm markers though. Perhaps something to do with the dry ice?
I think their feeders are top notch.. and I can't complain about their prices either.

Old 12-23-2004, 10:45 PM   #10
cyberfrog
We oder from then pretty often, and we have never had one problem in all our dealings with Rodent Pro, almost time to order again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!