Zoological Imports - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-24-2004, 10:12 PM   #1
Rattles
Question Zoological Imports

What is everyone's opinion with www.zoologicalimports.com ? Have any of you ordered from them before? I am planning on ordering some Gaboons from them, but I wanted to check them out to see how reliable they are beforehand. Thanks ahead of time!

Old 07-24-2004, 10:23 PM   #2
VenomJ
Basically, here is what sums up Mario and Zooimp2000. Great guy, OUTSTANDING ANIMALS, great prices. Mario is one of the good guys, he will not do you wrong. Buy with confidence!

Old 07-24-2004, 10:27 PM   #3
Rattles
Quote:
Originally posted by VenomJ
Basically, here is what sums up Mario and Zooimp2000. Great guy, OUTSTANDING ANIMALS, great prices. Mario is one of the good guys, he will not do you wrong. Buy with confidence!
Thanks VenomJ, you more than answered my question! This will be my first time buying from a dealer. I was wanting to purchase a snake from the up coming Northern Berks Reptile Show, but I will probably have to work. My last pay went into setting up two cages that are missing but one thing, a snake! Again I thank you for your reply!

Old 07-27-2004, 11:45 AM   #4
Hammer
Ditto

I bought several venomous from Mario and have been completely happy with his stock and prices. Zoological Imports has my recommendation.

Old 07-27-2004, 09:17 PM   #5
snakegetters
Absolutely. You won't be disappointed. They're good folks and they actually keep their facility clean and well looked after. I help them out now and then with venomous veterinary problems, snakes that get imported in bad shape, and they're very good about making sure the animals get proper care.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!