Good Guy Underground Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-13-2015, 01:58 PM   #1
TheLittleHeathen
Underground Reptiles

I ordered an adult male Mack Snow leopard gecko from Underground Reptiles and I can't stop smiling about the little guy that I received today. He's absolutely gorgeous and is perfectly healthy.

Anyone that's looking to buy quality animals should most definitely check out Underground Reptiles.
Attached Images

Old 05-13-2015, 09:20 PM   #2
hisshers
Agreed!

Old 05-14-2015, 03:33 AM   #3
kalismom3
congratulations!!!!!! he's ADORABLE!!!

Old 05-14-2015, 09:08 AM   #4
swartzy5956
Some people talk badly about bigger companies like UR and LLL, and yes I get you should support the small time breeders, which I do, but I have order over a dozen animals from UR and they were all beautiful, healthy, and are thriving! The customer service was stellar and everyone was so friendly and helpful and really cared about the animals well-being, calling and checking in to make sure it was OK. LLL is superb as well... I have ordered from LLL dozens and dozens of times, including a bunch of different animals, supplies, Vision cages... Out of those dozens and dozens of times (probably well over 25-30 orders from them) I have NEVER had a single complaint to them. Their customer service is excellent, the animals are super healthy and beautiful.

If anyone ever tries to discredit a company simply for being "bigger" I don't really think that's fair or relevant... In fact, I see it as the opposite, meaning there's a reason why they are now a big company: It's b/c they do things right.

Old 05-14-2015, 09:25 AM   #5
acutirostris1313
Very nice!

Old 05-14-2015, 09:38 AM   #6
TheLittleHeathen
I agree. They were extremely friendly and helpful (and their show is just as awesome). I originally was going to go to a small breeder, but someone recommended UR so I went with them. I'm so glad that I did now that I have Wyvern. =)

He's still settling in, but when I did hold him the first time, he was very sweet and friendly. I'm going to get him weighed today (RIP old scale) and see if he's interested in some superworms. Not holding my breath that he'll eat one day off of being shipped from Florida to Kentucky, but we'll see.

Old 05-14-2015, 02:59 PM   #7
ShawneeAlice
I've also had great dealings with UR. The snake I got from them a while ago is gorgeous and has never refused a meal for me, ever. Very healthy boy. I love their websites layout and the checkout system where I can select the date I want the delivery. (So much better than having to contact the person explaining what day to be shipped and delivered) and I always get a call from someone the same day to ask if the animal got there alright.

Old 05-14-2015, 03:40 PM   #8
TheLittleHeathen
I had the same. I believe it was Drew that called to let me know they were sending him and then someone else called yesterday to make sure that he got here ok. I fed Wyvern today and he's eating great as well (weighed in at a whopping 51.5 grams). Even more evidence that he's a very healthy boy. =)

Old 05-15-2015, 07:25 PM   #9
cheyanne62
i agree. they were great to work with and also called me to make sure I got the animal ok. I plan on dealing with them again.

Old 05-16-2015, 01:48 PM   #10
toadline
Quote:
Originally Posted by swartzy5956 View Post
Some people talk badly about bigger companies like UR and LLL, and yes I get you should support the small time breeders, which I do, but I have order over a dozen animals from UR and they were all beautiful, healthy, and are thriving! The customer service was stellar and everyone was so friendly and helpful and really cared about the animals well-being, calling and checking in to make sure it was OK. LLL is superb as well... I have ordered from LLL dozens and dozens of times, including a bunch of different animals, supplies, Vision cages... Out of those dozens and dozens of times (probably well over 25-30 orders from them) I have NEVER had a single complaint to them. Their customer service is excellent, the animals are super healthy and beautiful.

If anyone ever tries to discredit a company simply for being "bigger" I don't really think that's fair or relevant... In fact, I see it as the opposite, meaning there's a reason why they are now a big company: It's b/c they do things right.
Dealing with small time breeders can get u ripped off I've had many times got ripped off by smaller breeders it's always safer to deal with big time breeders

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!