Bad Guy Chris Lanier/Chris Hardin/chrishardin102@yahoo.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-24-2011, 04:17 AM   #1
AmA_PoP
Chris Lanier/Chris Hardin/chrishardin102@yahoo.com

Hi,

I had agreed to buy 6 Blue Iguana iguana from Chris. I paid half payment to him on June 14, 2011. The agreement is that he need to hold them until I got CITES paper for export. On July 5, he did mail to me telling that they are still Ok. On August 30, I had mailed him telling him that he need to ship them out to my broker and should arrived there on September 16, but I didn’t get any reply. On August 31, I mailed him another e-mail telling him that I will pay the balance within that week, but again no reply from him. On September, I mailed him another e-mail asking if he did hold on to the 6 blue iguana iguana for me or did he sell them to others, no reply. On September 8, I send another e-mail to him asking for photos of them against the newspaper date to see that they are still there with him before I made final payment, but no reply.

I had contact my bank and inform about the situation I had with Chris. I hope I can get my money back.

Regards,
Sompop Tanthatsawat

Old 09-24-2011, 08:41 AM   #2
DAND
Please provide e-mails

Old 09-24-2011, 11:34 AM   #3
AmA_PoP
My e-mail is s36292628@hotmail.com

Old 09-24-2011, 11:36 AM   #4
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmA_PoP View Post
Not your e-mail address, the e-mail correspondence between you and Chris pertaining to this purchase.

Old 09-24-2011, 12:26 PM   #5
AmA_PoP
First mail at the bottom.

Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 12:20 AM
To: Chris Hardin
Subject: Re: Blue Iguana

Dear Chris,

I haven't seen your reply since August 30. My friend is going to inform his bank today. If you planning to deliver the animals, please let me know today so my friend can pay you the remaining amount. Photos of the animals on the current newspaper showing the date is required before the payment will be made. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Sompop

Sent: Monday, September 05, 2011 12:56 AM

Dear Chris,

I hope you still keep the 6 blue iguana iguana for me. I hope you didn't sold them to others. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Sompop

Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 9:33 AM

Dear Chris,

I hope you got my previous mail as I am planning to pay the balance to you within this week. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Sompop

Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 12:17 AM

Dear Chris,

Just want to let you know that the animals should arrived at Michael on September 16. Please see below for his address. Please kindly take photos of my group for me then I can made final payment. Thanks. I am missing another 8 animals. If you know anyone selling at good price, please let me know. Thanks.

Michael Cole Ballroom Pythons
21 Coyer road
Haines City Fl 33844.

Best Regards,
Sompop

Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 9:22 AM

Dear Chris,

Thanks. I am still waiting for the CITES. Also looking for another 10 blue. One seller told me that the price might come down to $150-$250 each for the new lot. So, I am waiting. Do you think you can find some at that price range? Thanks.

Best Regards,
Sompop

Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 6:28 AM
To: Sompop Tanthatsawat

Hi Sompop,
I haven't heard from you in a while and I just wanted to make sure everything was okay. Have you had any luck getting all 14 of your Axanthic Iguanas? Your group of Six is still doing great!

-Chris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Chris Hardin <chrishardin102@yahoo.com>
Sent: Mon, June 20, 2011 10:39:00 PM

Dear Chris,

Thanks a lot for your confirmation. I am more confident in buying more of those!!!

Best Regards,
Sompop

Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 10:40 AM

Hi Sompop,
These Iguanas are True Axanthic blues and will not Turn green as they age. There are "blue diamond" iguanas from El Salvador that start out a little blue and then turn green as they age but the ones you are buying are not those. I have seen the "Blue Diamonds" and they look nothing like the Axanthic Blues. Two of the Iguanas from the newer batch I got are several moths older than all the other ones I have and they are still just as blue...if not more blue than the others. I would never sell an animal as something as its not. I may have to send some pictures to Tom Crutchfield so he can see them. Honestly I think he may be a little upset that other people are now getting them and are selling them for much less than what he is asking.

Thanks
-Chris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Fri, June 17, 2011 10:52:56 AM

Dear Chris,

I had seen some post about these blue iguana. It seems that some people say they will turn back to green color after a few month. Is it true? I thought these are true blue axanthic. Also, I had a chance to talk to Tom Crutchfield. He said that these blue are not the same as those that he sold to me on last year and they will turn to greed color. You mention and confirm in your ad that these are true blue. I am confuse a little. Can you please help explaining to me, so I don't have to worry about them? Thanks.

Best Regard,
Sompop

Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 2:56 PM

Sompop,
Thanks for the reply. I will post them tomorrow. Ill keep you updated on how your group is doing...Tomorrow they go outdoors for a bit of sunshine and Ill take some pictures for you.

Thanks
-Chris

Sent: Thu, June 16, 2011 2:30:16 AM

Dear Chris,

That's ok. Thank you very much for offering to me first. But the price is higher than I expect. You can post on KS. Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Sompop

Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 2:22 PM

Hi Sompop,
I was lucky enough to get a few more Axanthic Blue Green Iguanas. I will be posting them on Kingsnake.com for $1,200 obo each. I just wanted to let you know before I posted them. I know a few people in the states that are getting at least $2,000 for ONE so I have to try and get that for the new ones. If You want to pay $900 each for another three please let me know. If not, I will post them on Kingsnake for $1200 each or best offer. I just wanted to run it by you before I post the add. Just so you know, the six of yours are still doing very well! Please let me know either way so I can post the add if you dont want them. Thank you!

Best Regards,
-Chris

----------------------

Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 12:03 PM

Dear Chris,

Thanks. It should be ok now. Thanks!

Best Regards,
Sompop

Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 12:03 PM

Hi Sompop,
Here is the breeder statement....again haha. I think I got it right this time but let me know if anything is wrong.

Have a good day!
-Chris

Cc: Michael Cole <Ballroom@tampabay.rr.com>
Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 11:57:31 AM

Dear Chris,

Ok. I will take them. Please fill the breeder statement for Michael for apply CITES paper for me. Below is the address of sending animals to Michael. Please send me the photo of all six and if possible individual photo as well. Thanks. These blue will not turn back to green, correct? As for payment, can I pay you 2000 now and 2000 beginning of next month before shipped to Michael? Please let me know.

Michael Cole
Ballroom Pythons South
21 Coyer road
haines City Fl 33844

www.BallroomPythonsSouth.com
863-439-3015
Ballroom@tampabay.rr.com

Best Regards
Sompop

Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 11:51 PM

Hello Sompop,
The lowest I can go is $4000 for all six shipped. My local exotic store is selling them for $2000 EACH right now so I think this is a fair price. Please let me know if you want them and I will send you pictures of all six. There is a chance I could get a few more later but I don't know for sure.

Thanks,
-Chris

Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 3:05:38 AM

Dear Chris,

Thanks. If you can get more of these, please let me know I am planning to get total of 14. If you willing to sell all of them, I still need another 6. A person told me that there might be more available next month or so. If you find more, kindly update me as well. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Sompop

Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 3:04 PM

I will let you know tomorrow if I want to get rid of anymore. I was really planning on keeping several but I will have to think about it. You are first in line for the pair though. We will talk tomorrow.

Thanks,
-Chris

Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 2:50:23 AM

Dear Chris,

The animals will be shipped to Michael Cole in FL. I bought 2 of these blue earlier this months and looking for more. If you are willing to sell all 6, I will take them all but are you willing to lower our price to $600 each so the total is $3600 shipped to zip 33844. I can paypal you now if you want. Thanks. I would like to get photo of all the six that you have. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Sompop

Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 2:46 PM
To: AmA_PoP @ FaunaClassifieds

Hi, I have Six of these guys all together but at the moment I am only willing to parting with two. I may let a few more go but I have yet to decide. Paypal would work fine with me. Thanks for your interest and let me know if you have any other questions. Where are you located?

-Chris

From: "AmA_PoP @ FaunaClassifieds" <s36292628@hotmail.com>
To: chrishardin102@yahoo.com
Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 1:36:32 AM
Subject: Blue Iguana

This is a message from AmA_PoP at FaunaClassifieds ( http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php ). The FaunaClassifieds owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email AmA_PoP, you can use this online form:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...member&u=57185

OR, by email:
mailto:s36292628@hotmail.com

This is the message:

Hi,

I am interest in your blue iguana pair. How many pair do you have available?
Will you take paypal? Thanks.

Best Rregards,
Sompop

Old 09-24-2011, 12:27 PM   #6
AmA_PoP
I hope this is not too long...

Old 09-24-2011, 12:48 PM   #7
DAND
Have you made Chris aware of this thread?

Old 09-24-2011, 02:21 PM   #8
AmA_PoP
Hi,

I just send him an e-mail about this thread. I hope he will respond. It seems that he disappeared.

Thanks.

Old 09-24-2011, 08:40 PM   #9
LauraB
Thanks for posting all the emails ... I hate to think your hard-earned money is gone forever.

I notice you've posted two different names for this guy - Chris Hardin and Chris Lanier.
How does the Chris Lanier name play into your transaction?

Do you have any other information on him - like phone number or address?

Old 09-24-2011, 09:16 PM   #10
AmA_PoP
Hi,

The name on e-mail is Chris Hardin but for his paypal is Chris Lanier.

Here is his address, but I do not have his phone number.
724 River Plantation Drive, Conroe, TX 77320

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!