Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 41 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-12-2019, 03:20 PM   #401
Phil Bradley
"Well why don't you BITE ME FOR FREE PHILIP"

Or for free I can offer some unvarnished truth, you went to a known scumbag to purchase animals because you don't have the expendable income to purchase from upstanding breeders (and their slightly higher costs). These animals will need continued monetary inputs in order to provide ethical, and proper, husbandry and medical needs and that can be difficult to someone who is on a tight budget................Stamps don't need continued care (monetary or otherwise).

Old 04-12-2019, 03:42 PM   #402
nickolasanastasiou
Gentlemen, please. I do believe we can address the points without taking the overtly insulting route.

Old 04-12-2019, 04:16 PM   #403
BLUAZUL1
Oh well Boi not you Ed is full of Trolls that just wait for people to chastise someone who's just trying to have a hobby that an older handicapped person, was a nice Zero Dragon what can I say will only sell them for $100 to bring the ridiculous price people sell a dragon for

Old 04-12-2019, 04:22 PM   #404
BLUAZUL1
And KISSES to you Phil but when I was your age I didn't and still won't Troll people like you do so relax and give me A HUGG ?

Old 04-12-2019, 04:33 PM   #405
BLUAZUL1
Hopefully you will be as good a MAN as me when you get my age also I was born and raised in Miami Florida Everglades at my back door all my life forgot more about reptiles than you my friend will ever know have a Great Day Phil and buy some stamps

Old 04-12-2019, 04:46 PM   #406
BLUAZUL1
Sorry I ruined your day this is why I don't usually read BOI alotta Trolls on here Phil so hadn't read that much about Keven and he was great when I called and talked about Dragons he knew his stuff and sent me great Zero dragon also I brought from him on Kingsnake.com also got a lottla friends on here right Jason, Kayla

Old 04-12-2019, 04:58 PM   #407
BLUAZUL1
Wow Phil looked on facebook see that you are a great breeder of reptiles keep up the good work also do you know where I can get a Eastern hognose juvenile male red phase thank you Old Dave

Old 04-12-2019, 06:07 PM   #408
Lucille
David, I do not think, seeing as how this is a classified site, that you are going to get criticized for trying to find a good deal on a critter.

Is it possible that those who criticize Keven have other issues with him than just his pricing? I think they do, and I see no evidence that those criticisms apply to you.

David I think the BOI has all kinds of people in it.
I have seen time and time again where someone who is looking for a nice pet but does not have zillions of dollars, is given an especially good deal, in fact in some situations here I have seen animals donated as gifts to those who could not otherwise have them.
I am happy for you, that you have a beautiful dragon you can be proud of. Keep an open mind, if you would, going forward, because as time goes on, different facets of a seller, whatever facets those might be, may increase in importance to you.

Old 04-12-2019, 06:25 PM   #409
BLUAZUL1
This is true Lucille and I will Keep an open mind for sure and working with my reptiles no matter what they cost keeps me constantly working and moving that is what my hurting body needs and my mind too. Thank you for reaching out I'm not poor but a pension and SS gets ruff sometimes I'm not a breeder just love reptiles that kinda says it all getting off of this so I don't get my self in trouble. Have a great rest of day and evening OLD DAVE

Old 04-13-2019, 08:52 AM   #410
snowgyre
Keven was arrested after stealing supplies and feeders from a pet shop. Perhaps his cheap prices are because they're "hot goods" he needs to dump due to the ongoing investigation? In any case, I'm glad you had a good experience, but in the future there are so many legitimate breeders out there (and not just flippers and peddlers like Keven) that you would be better off working with people who actually care about and work toward a positive reputation in this hobby. To be frank, we don't need thieves like Keven in our hobby, or any hobby for that matter.

As a reminder, here is one press release: https://www.winknews.com/2019/03/07/...in-cape-coral/

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!