Sick Leo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2004, 12:48 AM   #1
nydrgnldy
Sick Leo

Ok I really need some help here.I have a very sick leo.Already been to the vet.She is on parazap fro pinworms and she is still not getting any better.I don't know what else to do.I feeding her by hand Marcia's slurry.She is not gaining any weight.Very lethargic.I just don't know what else to do for her.

My second question....

I bought 2 albino leos from the same lady at the same time.they all had the same care nothing different.They were in the same tank to start with.This sick one was the older of the two.Now why is it that 1 is so sick while the other is the picture of health.They had originally been in the same tank.Once the one got sick I moved the healthy one to a seperate tank.That one has never been sick at all.I don't understand how this happens if they came from the same breeder had originally been in the same tank.One gets sick and the other doesn't .
This is a pic of the healthy one.