Lifetime warranties... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 09-23-2019, 11:45 AM   #1
WebSlave
Lifetime warranties...

Been thinking about selling or trading in one of the cars and getting another Jeep. Perhaps the Grand Cherokee Trailhawk. But I was quite a bit disappointed to find out that Jeep no longer offers the lifetime unlimited warranty that they did when I bought the Wrangler.

But honestly, at my age, does a "lifetime" warranty really matter all that much? I mean, seriously, how much longer to I really think I will live anyway?

Just being realistic about it.

Old 09-23-2019, 11:58 AM   #2
bcr229
All four of my grandparents lived on their own into their early 90's, so that's the barometer I use for funding my retirement.

Unfortunately I'll have to work into my 70's to afford it...

Old 09-23-2019, 04:09 PM   #3
JColt
My Hyundai Tucson all wheel drive has 10 year 100.000 warranty. Only crap that's not covered ever breaks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!