there's nothing like your first time. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-03-2010, 10:41 AM   #1
The Python Lab
there's nothing like your first time.

yeah i know it's not a big deal for some anymore, but i woke up to my normal female ( from a normal+albino pairing ) laying her eggs. it's the first time i've witnessed a ball laying her eggs, my first clutch ever, and i've been lucky enough to see actual eggs being laid. we're at 7 as of now and it still looks like she is holding. i guess just like with the gecko eggs, i will never lose that " proud poppa" feeling.

Old 01-03-2010, 10:47 AM   #2
Twizted Paths
Congrats!

Old 01-03-2010, 12:02 PM   #3
The Python Lab
all done.

11 eggs, no dimples, all looking perfect.

Old 01-04-2010, 06:23 PM   #4
BPelizabeth
Wow 11 eggs...that is a huge clutch. Congrats .....you are going to be a grandpa!!

Old 02-23-2010, 11:38 PM   #5
The Python Lab
continued.

Well the eggs are slit. Everyone looks fine but until they are out and making their way about I am going to try not to get overly excited ( and I doubt that is going to work very well ) Yeah I'm geeking out for this only being a het albino clutch, but it's my first ball clutch, I'll try not to be such an over excited dork on the next one. :P

Old 02-24-2010, 12:02 AM   #6
Twizted Paths
Aww, if we can't be over excited dorks here where can we be

Be excited, everytime ~ that's one of the prime ways to know you're doing it right

Keeping my fingers crossed for your pippies!

Old 02-24-2010, 07:52 AM   #7
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted Paths View Post
Aww, if we can't be over excited dorks here where can we be

Be excited, everytime ~ that's one of the prime ways to know you're doing it right
Precisely! I'm friggin 47 years old, and I still get as excited as a kid on Christmas morning every time I see those little noses peeking out of the eggs. Enjoy the moment!!

Old 02-24-2010, 02:23 PM   #8
Melinda
Pippies already?? yikes, my girls are way behind. Congrats!

Old 02-24-2010, 03:31 PM   #9
Pythonbreeder99
wow congrats! im hoping to pop out my first clutch this year from my pastel female to a normal male. hope my breeding attempt goes as well as yours!

Old 02-25-2010, 12:37 PM   #10
snakemansnakes
Congrats I just had my first ovy of the year.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!