For Sale Phelsuma klemmeri - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 12-28-2019, 01:36 PM   #1
Spaff
Phelsuma klemmeri

Well started CB2019 klemmeri eating fruit flies, bean beetles, and various fruit purees/prepared foods.

0.0.10 available. They are still small, but there is no apparent sign of pores or yellow coloration near the vent to indicate a male at this point.

These 10 are a mix of my two groups: my founding pair (female from James Lindross, male from Greg Gontowski) and a second 2.4 I set up last year. The 2.4 consists of 4 holdback females from my pair and 2 males from Julie Bergman at Gecko Ranch.

$125 each or 4 for $450 shipped. Also interested in trading for other Phelsuma: ornata, guimbeaui, cepediana, borbonica, etc. I can add cash or trade multiple animals for 1, etc. if the other animals are of higher value.

Shipping will be via ReptilesExpress as weather permits.

One of the adults through screen

Some of the available animals

Contact User Check User
Old 03-19-2020, 03:17 PM   #2
Mrclark1983
Klemmeri for Lygodactylus Williamsi?

Do you have any klemmeri left? I’d be willing to do a trade for some electric blues.. Lygodactylus Williamsi

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!