High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 51 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-18-2007, 08:24 AM   #501
Dave Lawson
I sit here and read these post that say how great HEH is (both here and on K.S.) and wonder homy of them IF any of them are real . I mean how mant times over the years have we seen one person post under many names? There is no question in my mind that Damon and David are one in the same and that he both doctors and steals photos. The site detectives here on Fauna have shown( to me anyway) enough proof that David lives in a trailer with no out buildings, I myself have had a collection of over 100 burms and Retics and I had to have a 30' x 80' building and 2 -30' x 24' building and at that it was crowded. So how does HEH have thousands of snakes is a small trailer? does he have a magical trailer of holding (Dundeons and dragon term). Heh came out of nowhere claiming to have the rarest collection in the world but yet noone had ever heard of him...ever.

Old 01-18-2007, 08:42 AM   #502
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lawson
I sit here and read these post that say how great HEH is (both here and on K.S.) and wonder homy of them IF any of them are real . I mean how mant times over the years have we seen one person post under many names? There is no question in my mind that Damon and David are one in the same and that he both doctors and steals photos. The site detectives here on Fauna have shown( to me anyway) enough proof that David lives in a trailer with no out buildings, I myself have had a collection of over 100 burms and Retics and I had to have a 30' x 80' building and 2 -30' x 24' building and at that it was crowded. So how does HEH have thousands of snakes is a small trailer? does he have a magical trailer of holding (Dundeons and dragon term). Heh came out of nowhere claiming to have the rarest collection in the world but yet noone had ever heard of him...ever.

Hmm.. maybe it's time for another recap of some of damon's exploits LOL. Not as succinct as Ritchies' though.

Let's see..

Some highlights from the Brian Smith/Damon Heynen thread

I believe Damon was using a false name from the very beginning and eventually got called out for it when he slipped up. Some samples of names he's been known to use.. courtesy of an old post by Wes...

Quote:
Yes we have Brian Smith / Damon Heynen / Damon Anderson / Josh Andrew Stewart / Cages-N-Constrictors / damonsmorphs / radical rats / radical reptiles4u / radical rats 4u / tuesday smith.
Now ask yourself. Why would a "good guy" need so many names to hide from other herpers?
I believe he was in some manner or another implicated in the breaking and entering and theft of some animals from Prehistoric Pets or something involving Underhill and Whitefeather...that's all a bit vague. I don't think anything was really settled with that issue.

I believe he got outted for doctoring his photos / misrepresenting his animals.

I believe that he did a pretty good job of manipulating his small handful of defenders to post on his behalf to avoid doing it himself. He finally put in an appearance beginning at post #300 (page 60) of the thread....and of course did it under another assumed name before finally being outted and told to use his real name and then couldn't even spell it right. He trolled the thread for several pages before any real serious discussion could be gotten from him.

I believe he was also somehow mixed up in a mess revolving around Bob Clark's stolen animals and a lawsuit that Clark had against Miller and another person Savannah (whom Damon was trying to defend claiming she was an innocent little girl or some such nonsense).

I believe he made some very serious threats against others including threatening physical harm and even lawsuits.. which brings up a funny comment from someone..

Quote:
The funny thing is, How and the hell is this moron going to file against YOU for slandering Brian Smith???????

Wouldn't Brian Smith have to file?
I believe there was also mention of IBD or something nasty being found in Damon's collection at one point and was part of the excuse given to account for a 10 year "time off" from the business seeing as he claimed he was a "fairly large breeder" prior to 1991.. of which no one ever heard of. He made some paranoid claims that the death of most of his collection was really due to other big breeders who were jealous of him and afraid of the potential competition he posed to them and that they conspired to deliberately infect his collection to put his business under or some nonsense. In reality I believe it came about that he spent 10 years in jail for apparently a gun related homicide? Whether his collection was truely infected with something bad or not, I dunno. However, he did say outright that he sold his sick snakes to other people and bailed before his little time off. and yet later claims he never sold anyone an animal that was anything less than 100% healthy (well....except that one time ... and well he can't even get that story straight.. did he sell them before he went to jail or his girlfriend while he was in jail).

oh look... a nice oldie but goodie comment from Ritchie way back in 2003 ...

Quote:
lets put it this way.
Damon Heynen / Brian Smith Big Time Breeder. (NO ONE has ever really heard off. And maybe 3-5 people has his animals)
hmm.. sound familiar... gee how many people have bought from HEH again??

and another oldie but goodie comment..possibly even fortelling the future (from Mark & Amiee / AussieDragons)

Quote:
Wes, If you do manage to arrange a get-together, please don't forget your camera!

As many names as Damon has, a face would be useful for those of us who wish to steer clear of him and his many personalities in the years to come.
more words of wisdom from Ritchie...

Quote:
Brian smith = Damon heynen
DOB = Feb 9, 1966 <---I am typing from memory. I will go home and check on this. I will correct if necessary.
Location = San Bernadino
CRIME = already posted including case numbers. i will not post again.
What does his past criems have to do with reptiles? he goes around threatening people (including people involved with REPTILES) His background suggest that these people are telling the truth.

1. Lies about the age of his stock
2. Takes pictures of his stock next to miniature dollar bills
3. Tells people how a big breeder he is.
4. threatens people who try to expose him
5. Will not do business under his REAL name
6. Says he has a legal business. But he does not even know what name to use (makes sense to you?)

and the last fun quote of the day by Damon himself...

Quote:
Don't be silly Wendy. None of this matters now and none of it will matter in the future. None of this has made a dent in me, my business or my life. None of it. And for the record, business is way up as a direct result of this thread. It's mindboggling and I kind of wish it were the opposite. (I don't like being too busy)

Old 01-18-2007, 09:26 AM   #503
fuscusking13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith

I believe that he did a pretty good job of manipulating his small handful of defenders to post on his behalf to avoid doing it himself.
I can not speak for others as I am only one person and do not know any other people who have dealt with HEH on a personal level, but I can speak for myself in the fact that Dave never once asked me to defend him. In all honesty quite the opposite. He told me to not waste my time here and he is sorry for things that were said to me ect. I feel there is no need for an apology, as I am an adult and can take even more than I dish out due to my general respect for people, difference in opinion or otherwise. I agree with some here and disagree with others, but all in all as I said my experiance was pleasent with no complaints. I personally dont like digs on the south either, as I am from Louisiana, but people, you have to have a sense of humor!!!!! I dont know how one could get thru life without it, I know I couldnt. These were made in a joking way, not derogatory at all. Anyway as to people who think all of Daves defenders are his alter egos and such, once again I cant speak for others, but one of the mods showed my ip address from CT and Jen (Ravensmama) has told you as well that I am me in what little bit of glory I have to offer. So believe what you will, get all the facts ect and make your own informed decisions, all the positive or negative comments, stories, digs, whatever, in the world should not make up your mind for you, just help and guide you along your way to an informed decision, which is what the BOI is all about...information and guidance. It is a great tool that for the most part is respectable in its purpose, just not always in its tactics, but that is my opinion, for what it is worth. Good luck to all, and as always I welcome anyone to contact me if need be, email prefered.

Dan M.
fuscusking@yahoo.com
dr.p_setofsixes@yahoo.com

Old 01-18-2007, 10:31 AM   #504
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuscusking13
I can not speak for others as I am only one person and do not know any other people who have dealt with HEH on a personal level, but I can speak for myself in the fact that Dave never once asked me to defend him.
Funny, I never looked at your posts as defending Damon. If anything, your posts did nothing but help condemn him and for that, the BOI is thankful.

Maybe that's why he told you not to post anymore? Just a thought.

Griz

Old 01-18-2007, 10:58 AM   #505
fuscusking13
Bob..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
Funny, I never looked at your posts as defending Damon. If anything, your posts did nothing but help condemn him and for that, the BOI is thankful.

Maybe that's why he told you not to post anymore? Just a thought.

Griz
I am not sure how or what you mean by this, as far as condemning David goes, but things can be perceived by different people in different ways, so take it/me however you like, and whatever works best for you. Have a great day, Dan M.

Old 01-18-2007, 11:25 AM   #506
BenR
Quote:
I am not sure how or what you mean by this, as far as condemning David goes, but things can be perceived by different people in different ways, so take it/me however you like, and whatever works best for you. Have a great day, Dan M.

Hey Dan,

Can you say if you thought Jim Mason's detailed description of David B sounded accurate to you? I think someone asked before, but I don't remember seeing a reply. Thanks.

Old 01-18-2007, 11:48 AM   #507
fuscusking13
To answer your question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenR
Hey Dan,

Can you say if you thought Jim Mason's detailed description of David B sounded accurate to you? I think someone asked before, but I don't remember seeing a reply. Thanks.
Yeah, ms. Terese had asked me and I wasnt sure of the post number so I asked her through PM and answered her there, but I said basically yes. The only thing that I am not sure about were the hands lol, I told her I dont really check out peoples hands so I didnt notice if they were big or rough or anything. Other than that Jim's description seems consistant with my mental picture of David. Hope this answers your question, Dan M.

Old 01-18-2007, 11:50 AM   #508
HerpVenue
Quote:
Yeah, ms. Terese had asked me and I wasnt sure of the post number so I asked her through PM and answered her there, but I said basically yes. The only thing that I am not sure about were the hands lol, I told her I dont really check out peoples hands so I didnt notice if they were big or rough or anything. Other than that Jim's description seems consistant with my mental picture of David. Hope this answers your question, Dan M.
so just like damon,
david is tall, dark, ugly and drives a white ford dually that happens to be a stick shift and grinds in reverse.

Old 01-18-2007, 11:58 AM   #509
Laura Fopiano
I don't recall in the multitude of post's here, but, Dan, you saw the facility correct??

I do remember that you claimed to have spent 3 hours with David/Damon or whoever HEH is. Did you meet Tawny as well?
How many enclosures does HEH have?? I'm not talking about buildings, just snake cages. Are they all home made as all of the pix here suggest?? Or a combination of both?

Sorry if this has already been covered, but I don't recall reading it if it has.

Old 01-18-2007, 12:01 PM   #510
fuscusking13
Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Luna
so just like damon,
david is tall, dark, ugly and drives a white ford dually that happens to be a stick shift and grinds in reverse.
I know nothing about the transmission on his truck or if it grinds gears (we took my car when we went for lunch since it was blocking the driveway) and didnt really notice if it was a dually or not, but a ford definately cause I remember thinking how much I hate Ford. As far as ugly goes I can not pass such judgements, I am ugly, and people in glass houses do not throw stones, so we will chop that up as a matter of opinion. His skin is darker than mine, but way lighter than that shown in that early picture of Damon. Off to the land of Marine insurance, try not to be jealous!!!!!! Dan M.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart