I haev a bussiness oppourtinity for anyone!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2002, 12:27 AM   #11
Lucas Denning
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??!!

Why don't you use that same camera that you are planning on using to photograph your ball python and take some photos of all these snakes that you say you have?

"Lucas you realize that you are now lieing as you speak, if you can remember that far ago........"

I have no clue what you are talking about here....  I don't know how to respond to this...  What am I lying about?

"Um its hard when you have 14 snakes to keep everything right, try some time and trying to keep up in ADVANCED CLASSES its hard, althought mmy only hard class is spanish dam* it i can speak that lan. for crap."

Um, Patrick, I'm pretty sure my college classes are a bit more advanced than the special-ed class that you're in.  What school put you in advanced classes if you can't even type a sentence?  And do you think anyone is going to believe that you got a $9000 99 SNOW boa confused for a hatchling?  Or a PROVEN ADULT MALE ball python confused for a hatchling.  That's a lie and you know it.  That really doesn't make sense, now does it...?  That's obviously not a valid excuse, and no one is going to buy it.  So, please answer the question truthfully.  HOW DID YOUR ADULT BOA AND BALL SUDDENLY BECOME HATCHLINGS?  
A tip, maybe you should learn the language of your own country before you try for others....

"Um came back with Brian i never brought a Brian Here?? If you want i can Bring a Bryan???"
OK, it took me awhile to figure out what you were talking about here....  But now that I do, it's freakin hilarious....  Ok Patrick, I'll try to use little words here and be fairly descriptive.  You know that thing that's supposed to be in your head, but that doctors have told you is messed up?  It's called a brain.  Like I said...you need one...

"Lucas i am not going to be trashed by someone who already said sorry for the last tiem you did and admired me bla, bla, bla what a bunch of bull, if i sill had the e-mail i would pos it, i nay actually that doesn't sound like a bad idea."

Ok, if I didn't know you, I'd give you the benefit of the doubt and think that maybe you are thinking of someone else...  But, nope.  You're lying.  You don't have any email from me apologizing to you or.....admiring you....  because I never sent one.  Why would I?  What do you have that's admirable?  Right now you seem to have basically nothing except for a really really bad name, and one of the largest bad guy threads in the history of the BOI.  Yeah, that's something that I want....