INQ: Great Lakes Zoological Supply - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-23-2003, 09:38 PM   #1
ScottsReptiles
Question INQ: Great Lakes Zoological Supply

I am considering purchasing from these guys. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Old 02-24-2003, 09:51 AM   #2
evansnakes
Tom is a really good guy. He has been working with reptiles for decades and is very knowledgable. He deals with mostly imported and farm bred, pet trade type animals, so ask him if they need to be wormed and any other questions up front. He is an honest guy. I have done a bunch of business with him over the past 14 or so years. Evan Stahl

Old 02-24-2003, 04:44 PM   #3
John Apple
I'll second that
I met Tom at some of the shows here in Michigan[Mainly jerry's show]
he is a kind and courteous gentleman and has a nice variety.
Granted the majority that I have seen are wild cought and farm bred, they always look nice
Good guy
Good knowledge
Good herps

Old 02-24-2003, 06:13 PM   #4
ScottsReptiles
Thanks guys for replying. From the little I talked with him and his son at the Ohio show.. he seems like a nice guy.. and the herps he had looked nice.. but.. there is only so much one can learn at a show.

Thanks for the input!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!