Woops! My apologies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-04-2005, 02:02 PM   #1
pch101
Woops! My apologies

In an effort to get posters/victims of Jeremy Stark current info. I ended up inadvertently resurecting many old posts concerning him, and flooding the board with them as a result. I had done a search on him back when I originally posted my experiences with him a few months ago, but got no results. I am guessing that I did not go back far enough (at the time I did not realize there was a control for that). Anyway, I ran a search again today, and got a mountain of posts. Because of Jeremy's many aliases, it can be confusing tracking him down, and I felt it important to get his current info and aliases out there to his victims, and for others to be warned of his new identities. In my flawed thinking I responded to many of them thinking that the victims would be able to get e-mail notifications to the thread, and that they would be able to get his current info from my link and possibly either get restitution or seek legal action against him. Good intentions but flawed thinking. While posting away, I accidentally logged off and when I logged back on, I realized I had flooded the board, and my efforts could have been accomplished with one simple response to an old Jeremy Clark/Stark thread. So to sum things up I am very embarrassed. It is times like this I feel like I should just read and not post. Again, My apologies for flooding the board up.

Old 04-04-2005, 03:25 PM   #2
critical bill
Dont sweat it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch101
It is times like this I feel like I should just read and not post. Again, My apologies for flooding the board up.
...theres folks inquiring about snakes and lizards for sale in the classified section that date back to 2003. It happens. Personally I think guys like this should have a permanent thread right at the top.

Old 04-04-2005, 03:54 PM   #3
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Personally I think guys like this should have a permanent thread right at the top.
Bill,

I agree in principle buit it might get to be several pages long.

Jeremy Stark, here's your sign:

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!