Bad Guy California Zoological Supply - Horrible Scam. - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-24-2012, 12:52 AM   #41
ronritzer
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbergman30 View Post
The police don't investigate herp related crimes. I bet if I was walking my iguana or burmese python down the block and some old lady saw and called the police they would be there in no time with a shiny new pair of hand cuffs for me and everything. But as for major theft and fraud, forget about it, that would involve thinking.
This is the funniest thing I have ever read. "Sorry sir, thats a herp related crime" not "sorry sir, thats a civil matter, you'll have to go to claims court" no its "the police dont investigate herp related crimes."
If they dont investigate herp related crimes, why would they show up if an old lady called and complained that there was iguana? LOL! Are you for real? I bet NOT!

Lets see some proof buddy, emails, maybe a tracking number, the pictures of your snakes, phone records, a picture with your name on it...ANYTHING!

Old 08-24-2012, 12:57 AM   #42
ronritzer
HA, Im sorry to post multiple times in a row but I couldnt resist....

Quote:
go send your snakes zoocal and whoever else you want and let them all pay you tomorrow real intelligent I'm sure that will all work out great for you. BTW, if you really think that trusting someone with your money is such a good idea your also a moron
....Isn't that the exact same thing you did and are now griping about it? So what does that make you?
This is too rich. Are you sure you actually put the snakes in the box before you sent it?

Im sorry but there is just no validity to any of this. Regardless of whether Cal Zoo has put their proprietors name on their profile here, this is just an obvious attempt to tarnish their overall good reputation.

Old 08-24-2012, 01:19 AM   #43
ronritzer
I just received an infraction for quoting this guys profanity. My bad. Too bad the website isnt designed to just censor or delete that like other more well designed and laid out websites are.

Old 08-24-2012, 01:22 AM   #44
hhmoore
What does your infraction have to do with this thread? If you want to discuss infractions, or how this site is set up, please take your comments to the appropriate forum (Fauna Feedback Forum). They are disruptive and off topic in this one (that's another infraction - consider this a friendly warning).

Old 08-24-2012, 01:33 AM   #45
typherp
I have known Ty for a long time and consider him a good friend. He has purchase 24 tegus from me, in two shipments within last few month. I received my first check with in a week and when I forgot to email him the invoice for the second shipment, he sent me a friendly reminder to do so...so he can pay me....and I have received the second check within few days after that. From my interaction with him in the past, he can be totally trusted.

Old 08-24-2012, 06:04 AM   #46
Fangthane
Another coincidence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniDragons View Post
Police didn't do anything ? Did they even look into it at all ?
Quote:
These guys did the same exact thing to me. I sent them 4 albino ball pythons... pythons ! same exact snakes ! ..out NO !.
Quote:
You guys are a bunch of idiots. Your saying mini dragons is a scammer because he is warning you of a potential scam ? ..money first ? Or by telling you to use PayPal ? Are you retarted ? Second it is ... You think I have to prove anything to you ? I don't give a ...
Gotta love it when someone just isn't quite clever enough to hide unique little tell-tale quirks. Notice how the writings on both accounts happen to have the very same habit of leaving a space between the last letter of their sentence, and any punctuation mark other than a period. Not exactly conclusive evidence, but fairly noteworthy, I think.

Old 08-24-2012, 07:37 AM   #47
Geezer
I have done business with Ty Dillon at Cal Zoo for 25 years. I have found him to be very reputable and honest and these accusations don't match the experiences we have had over the many years we have done business together.

Old 08-24-2012, 07:46 AM   #48
JColt
Amazing how they all got a hold of lawyers after 7 pm.

Old 08-25-2012, 04:08 AM   #49
SirenSanJose
I've only bought from, never sold to, CalZoo, but they've always been a good, reputable wholesaler in my book. Never had a bit of problem with them.

Old 08-25-2012, 09:33 AM   #50
twistedtails
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
Gotta love it when someone just isn't quite clever enough to hide unique little tell-tale quirks. Notice how the writings on both accounts happen to have the very same habit of leaving a space between the last letter of their sentence, and any punctuation mark other than a period. Not exactly conclusive evidence, but fairly noteworthy, I think.
Now, YOU are a puncuation splatter detective on Fauna! Good catch!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!