Commercial Mice Rack With Watering System FOR SALE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 11-15-2013, 12:02 PM   #1
marykatherine
Commercial Mice Rack With Watering System FOR SALE

Commercial mice rack with watering system. Unit has 10 racks with 5 nests per rack for total of 50.

Brand new this unit is $2400. I need to sell ASAP so I will hear all reasonable offers. Located in Samson, Alabama (near Dothan and Enterprise). Also conveniently located to the Destin, Fort Walton areas. Will deliver or meet within a reasonable distance. I also have a home in the Birmingham area and will deliver there at no additional charge.

Email me at marykatherine.art@gmail.com for pics or more information.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-15-2013, 09:09 PM   #2
wolverine3290
What is the make and model

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
breeding rack, cage for sale, feeder mice, rack system, racks