MG reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-21-2007, 01:19 PM   #1
BILL MORSE
MG reptiles

I HAVE ORDERED SUPPLIES FROM MATT AND HE HAS NOT SHIPPED WHEN HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO . i ordered on the 4 of feb said he would shipp it out on the 8 and here it is the 21 and still no products. i have also tried many time to email him and i stopped recieving emails from him . he always says next week , next week. i really don't understand why some one can stay in bussiness if they take the money then don't shipp.

Old 02-21-2007, 01:24 PM   #2
lillyorchid
Bill,

Please do read this thread: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...0&page=1&pp=40

You are not the only one who has or has issues with Matt at the moment.
I do hope you get your stuff~!

Old 02-21-2007, 01:24 PM   #3
SPJ
Sorry to hear about the delay. It seems this is the new way Matt is conducting business. Shame too. I always thought he was a stand up guy but lately he has been forgetting about his customers.
Hopefully you will get your order soon or a full refund if he cannot deliver.

Old 02-21-2007, 01:24 PM   #4
ravensgait
Bill sorry to hear about your problems with Matt, seems your not alone as there are other threads here about the same problems with him.. R$andy

Old 02-23-2007, 11:19 AM   #5
Dennis Hultman
Anything yet?

Old 02-23-2007, 03:32 PM   #6
MGReptiles
Hey Dennis are you from Arizona??

PS here is a tracking number, sorry, I know that kills you all..
www.usps.com 0103 8555 7499 0837 9243

You all have a GREAT DAY..lol

Old 02-23-2007, 04:44 PM   #7
ravensgait
Great Matt, but why did he have to come here to get you to ship??? Randy

Old 02-23-2007, 05:08 PM   #8
MGReptiles
Oh but you see he didn't have to come here as "here" is not anything to me..lol.. I just saw this today so I hardly think it had anything to do with the BOI.. See Randy, I see a select few of the members on the BOI(read like 10 or so people) that serve no purpose in life but to sit on there computer all day long and try and discredit others and thats really the only ones out of the thousands of other excellent helpful members that actually come here to talk herps. So with that being said it really isn't any skin off my teeth no matter what is said here or on any other forum that is trying to copy the BOI. I just don't have the time or heart to worry about the BOI, it is just not an important fact of normal peoples lives. The select few on here that I speak of really must be weired people because they get enjoyment and a feeling of sticking a pink feather in their hat to break some super mystery on the internet that does not even exist and these are grown "men".

As for the customer, if he would email me then 99.999999999999999% of the time I would have responded to them within 24 hours just like the other customers.. It was right on the website that the herpstat were on backorder until the 15th, it is not my fault that someone cannot read or chooses to ignore the notice, then complain about it.. Anywho, gotta run, have more important thing to do then play with the kiddies(read 10 or so people, heck email me for a list) on the BOI(just wanted to drop in and stir the crap alittle)

Old 02-23-2007, 05:18 PM   #9
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGReptiles
As for the customer, if he would email me then 99.999999999999999% of the time I would have responded to them within 24 hours just like the other customers..
Really Matt. His story is a little different (unless you have literally billions of emails).
Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL MORSE
I HAVE ORDERED SUPPLIES FROM MATT AND HE HAS NOT SHIPPED WHEN HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO . i ordered on the 4 of feb said he would shipp it out on the 8 and here it is the 21 and still no products. i have also tried many time to email him and i stopped recieving emails from him . he always says next week , next week. i really don't understand why some one can stay in bussiness if they take the money then don't shipp.
Matt,

Your "I always respond" is getting old. You may not like it but you still have a ways to go to get to an acceptable level of customer service.

Old 02-23-2007, 06:08 PM   #10
ravensgait
Matt you keep saying everything is fine and dandy and then we see more threads and or post that say different. No one here is out to get you or your business well other than yourself that is..Randy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!