MGREPTILES Trouble with shipment - Page 47 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-10-2007, 04:25 PM   #461
Jake The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
LMAO!!! I had everything run through my dad just to make sure it was cool. I didn't know that was is in his terms until after I had already ordered.

Old 02-21-2007, 01:29 PM   #462
BILL MORSE
Mg Reptiles

i have also had problems with mg . i belieave that he is in over is head and can't stay afloat . i have talked to other suppliers and i just tell them i have orderd and have not recieved and the guy always cuts me off and say who did u order from matt over at mg . thats real bad that this is going on i am having a hard time getting the stuff i need then i have to deal with this , now i don't trust any of the suppliers. i have tried to email him and called him many times and he has not sent me the stuff or called me or even emailed me.

Old 02-23-2007, 06:23 PM   #463
BILL MORSE
Mg Reptile

I Have Ordered And Received Within A Reasonable Amount Of Time. The Price Was A Great Deal. I Now Have A Popper Incubator. Thank You Matt. I Do Wish That The People That Have Had Great Service To Speak Up. I Hate To See Rumors That May Or Maynot Be True. If You Have Had A Transaction With Matt Then You Know How It Is.

Old 02-23-2007, 06:25 PM   #464
BILL MORSE
I May Have Jumped The Gun Here , And I Do Have The Stuff I Ordered. Thank You Matt

Old 02-23-2007, 06:27 PM   #465
MGReptiles
No worries Bill.. Thanks for your business and God Bless!
-matt

Old 02-27-2007, 02:13 AM   #466
bonks
Hey Matt still have not heard from you ,I am still waiting for the invoice that you said you would mail at the recommendation of your lawyer,that was February 1 2007.Oh by the way you did not fill out the claim papers for the postage.Imagine all I wanted was a refund due to your poor customer service,and you just buried yourself,God does work in mysterious ways don't you think. Ken

Old 02-27-2007, 09:33 AM   #467
MGReptiles
This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:31:55 -0800 (PST)
From: matt@mgreptiles.com View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Postal service
To: info@gourmetprivilege.com
One other thing. Did you or the postal service get the form I returned? I take it that was for insurance purposes??

Thank you for considering MG Reptiles for your reptile needs. Your
business is truly appricated! Please feel free to call Matt @
304-836-5147. Thank you and God Bless,
-MG

This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:00:14 -0800 (PST)
From: matt@mgreptiles.com View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: invoice
To: "Gourmet privilege" <info@gourmetprivilege.com>
lol please by all means goto the BOI..lol I sent you the invoice. I will resend it to you. Please confirm a mailing address

Why dont you try looking at your email. Wait I know why, because you would rather be "cool" and be part of the BOI..lol.. I am trying to help you but it seems you dont want my help so I will not try any longer..

Old 02-27-2007, 09:40 AM   #468
bonks
Same old story, I sent it,it is on the way, please confirm address. I had asked you to fax it but your lawyer told you to mail it, why did you not confirm my address a month ago.You had all my info when you charged my credit card right. Ken

Old 02-27-2007, 09:49 AM   #469
bonks
Matt could you fax me a copy of the letter you sent to the postal service also the invoice,here is the number 514-694-5150.Let us see now how long it takes.Have a nice day,and if you want to help me just refund my purchase and maybe show everyone that there is still hope for you to change. Ken

Old 02-27-2007, 11:01 AM   #470
MGReptiles
Sorry cannot fax it.. Nope no refund! I will not be back to the BOI so you idiots that are slamming me have fun..lol... I truly hope you all have gotten your jollies at someone elses expense, pathtic sad souls.. Oh well I didn't expect much from undereducated people.. BTW, Dennis Hultman(aka Idiot) Would this happen to be you??

Name Dennis J. Hultman
License Number BR009194000
Summary Conducted sales activities without an active license.
Order Date September 20, 2006
Action $2,000 Civil Penalty

The ones posting their REAL dealing with me you have more respect from me than you know..

Ken! I think your a POS!! Dennis Thomas, your a conniving little turd that wreaks of foul play.. Sammy and Allison, send me some pics of the new babies..

Oh and the ones that have given me warning points, I love it may I have some more..

lots of little dogs in a small cage will consume themselves.. You all should try and be yourselves insteand of what someone else wantes you to be.. If you cannot understand what I am doing, then you needed to finish the 2nd grade.. You can have a seat by Sammies friends..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!