MGREPTILES Trouble with shipment - Page 48 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-27-2007, 11:24 AM   #471
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGReptiles
Sorry cannot fax it.. Nope no refund! I will not be back to the BOI so you idiots that are slamming me have fun..lol... I truly hope you all have gotten your jollies at someone elses expense, pathtic sad souls.. Oh well I didn't expect much from undereducated people.. BTW, Dennis Hultman(aka Idiot) Would this happen to be you??

Name Dennis J. Hultman
License Number BR009194000
Summary Conducted sales activities without an active license.
Order Date September 20, 2006
Action $2,000 Civil Penalty

The ones posting their REAL dealing with me you have more respect from me than you know..

Ken! I think your a POS!! Dennis Thomas, your a conniving little turd that wreaks of foul play.. Sammy and Allison, send me some pics of the new babies..

Oh and the ones that have given me warning points, I love it may I have some more..

lots of little dogs in a small cage will consume themselves.. You all should try and be yourselves insteand of what someone else wantes you to be.. If you cannot understand what I am doing, then you needed to finish the 2nd grade.. You can have a seat by Sammies friends..
Wrong middle name and I have never lived in Arizona. Sorry!

Old 02-27-2007, 12:03 PM   #472
DThomas
Quote:
Sorry cannot fax it.. Nope no refund! I will not be back to the BOI so you idiots that are slamming me have fun..lol... I truly hope you all have gotten your jollies at someone elses expense, pathtic sad souls.. Oh well I didn't expect much from undereducated people.. BTW, Dennis Hultman(aka Idiot) Would this happen to be you??

Name Dennis J. Hultman
License Number BR009194000
Summary Conducted sales activities without an active license.
Order Date September 20, 2006
Action $2,000 Civil Penalty

The ones posting their REAL dealing with me you have more respect from me than you know..

Ken! I think your a POS!! Dennis Thomas, your a conniving little turd that wreaks of foul play.. Sammy and Allison, send me some pics of the new babies..

Oh and the ones that have given me warning points, I love it may I have some more..

lots of little dogs in a small cage will consume themselves.. You all should try and be yourselves insteand of what someone else wantes you to be.. If you cannot understand what I am doing, then you needed to finish the 2nd grade.. You can have a seat by Sammies friends..
Stop saying it and just don't come back it really is getting tire some. I would also suggest before you call others uneducated, you atleast try to type your posts at a high school level.

Nothing conniving about what I did. I did not twist your arm to send that unsolicited email to me suggesting price fixing. No matter what your intentions, whether trying to be nice and help me out as you say, it is still wrong and illegal.

You truely are a pathetic little man. Instead of pointing your finger at everyone else for your problems, try looking in a mirror. You'll see the problem staring right at you.

Old 02-27-2007, 02:50 PM   #473
MGReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
Stop saying it and just don't come back it really is getting tire some. I would also suggest before you call others uneducated, you atleast try to type your posts at a high school level.

Nothing conniving about what I did. I did not twist your arm to send that unsolicited email to me suggesting price fixing. No matter what your intentions, whether trying to be nice and help me out as you say, it is still wrong and illegal.

You truely are a pathetic little man. Instead of pointing your finger at everyone else for your problems, try looking in a mirror. You'll see the problem staring right at you.

I am sorry there Dennis dumbnutts.. There was no price fixing involved.. You sir are the cats meow..lol.. What a freakin idiot...lol.. Barney Fife is it??? I bet your a desk jockey cop, idiot...

Old 02-27-2007, 03:19 PM   #474
DThomas
Guess you lied about not coming back.

Old 02-27-2007, 03:32 PM   #475
DThomas
Quote:
There was no price fixing involved..
Quoting matt@mgreptiles.com:

> Hey Dennis,
> Hope this email is finding you well! I hope you dont find this email
> in poor taste but I wanted to ask you a question. I remember when I
> started selling themrostats both of us were selling them for 85
> shipped for a wired unit. Now that reptile basics came on the seen I
> have lowered my pricing.. If your selling units at this price then I
> would be more than happy to raise my prices back to where they SHOULD
> be.. I dont like to undercut anyone is the reason I am asking and
> honstly I cant stand the dude from Reptile basics..lol..Let me know
> and talk to ya soon,
> -Matt
>
>
>
> Thank you for considering MG Reptiles for your reptile needs. Your
> business is truly appricated! Please feel free to call Matt @
> 304-836-5147. Thank you and God Bless,
> -MG

Old 02-27-2007, 04:39 PM   #476
bonks
Matt not to worry I am very patient and in the end it will all work out.You are a real class act and you really should be proud of yourself,will keep in touch.The postal service will send you another form since you failed to fill out the first one,keep up the good service and you will see where it leads.Dieu il t'aime Ken

Old 02-27-2007, 06:20 PM   #477
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
Quoting matt@mgreptiles.com:

> Hey Dennis,
> Hope this email is finding you well! I hope you dont find this email
> in poor taste but
I wanted to ask you a question. I remember when I
> started selling themrostats both of us were selling them for 85
> shipped for a wired unit. Now that reptile basics came on the seen I
> have lowered my pricing.. If your selling units at this price then I
> would be more than happy to raise my prices back to where they SHOULD
> be.. I dont like to undercut anyone is the reason I am asking and
> honstly I cant stand the dude from Reptile basics..lol..Let me know
> and talk to ya soon,
> -Matt
>
>
>
> Thank you for considering MG Reptiles for your reptile needs. Your
> business is truly appricated! Please feel free to call Matt @
> 304-836-5147. Thank you and God Bless,
> -MG

Actually Matt, just be reading your own words, seems that You had an idea what you were doing was AT LEAST wrong, or you would not have mentioned the bad taste part. You knew you were doing something untoward, and tried to soften it at the beginning of the e-mail. It seems plain as day to me.

Sometimes, like mentioned many times earlier, we need to quit pointing fingers and look at ourselves. A whole lot of people pointed out there less than complimentary transactions with you, and you still think it's some big master scheme to do you in. I just don't get it. Now you wanna come with all the name calling as a response.

I hope you get things fixed before it really does serious harm to your business. I really do.

Rick

Old 02-27-2007, 11:33 PM   #478
Serafim
Well I must say after reading this thread I will pass on sending my money to MgReptiles. I as a consumer may overlook problems with shipping etc. But Matts replies just made it that much easier to pass on his company...

Old 02-28-2007, 06:28 PM   #479
MGReptiles
I have had lots of people asking me what is going on with me as I have been behaving differently on here. I think it is time for me to let you in on why I have been behaving this way. For the ones of you that know me know I am all about honesty and being upstanding. I have built my business on these very principles. Now before I go into detail I want to say up front hat I know there will be some that break it down into little pieces and try and fine error or whatever to make it look like it is something it is not. If you are or were a customer of mine in the past I will read your posts and answer your questions via email. If you are or were never a customer I will simple block your name so I don’t have to read the negative comments on a subject you only know about form he said she said. There will be no fancy wording or things like that as I am not a word artist.

The reason for the madness is I wanted to show you what the BOI can do to a person when there is a mob of people “after” them. It really brings a person down and I was trying to prove a point by acting the part, now wither I did that or not I do not know. As for myself I haven’t and would never steal a dime from someone, just don’t have the mental ability and it goes against my beliefs but I am labeled as that exact type of person, why, because I am a busy man and have more on my plate then the average bear? Why it is there has to be a slaughter when a person is truly trying their best to do right by every person they come in contact with? Is it really possible to make everyone happy in every moment of life?

Another thing I do not do is lie, have never and will never. When I tell someone “your order will be out on June 10” then that’s when I truly believe it will be going out. My fault is what something happens I lose communication or honestly I have forgotten to email the person to let them know of the delay. For that I am taking the blame...

Many have posted that I am crazy or what not, but I assure you I am in the best mental health and clarity. It was all a charade to show that what you do in writing can also hurt someone. Some of the things said did indeed hurt me personally as they just are not true and would never be true. I am not a liar, a thief or any of the other items being called upon me. I am just a person that as a nice CHRISTIAN company that is in WAY over his head.

Old 02-28-2007, 06:28 PM   #480
MGReptiles
I know I said some thing to some people that were wrong and hurtful and for that I am sorry and ask your forgiveness as my Father has already forgiven me. There for a while I was truly hating this hobby and some of the people in it and that is wrong. I had a pastor friend send me a PM as I was writing this and it became really clear that I was way way out of line on the things I said, again I apologize… It came super clear to me that this is what I am meant to do and what I love doing. I love the reptile hobby as a whole and love the people that I get the honor and privilege to speak with on a daily basis wither by phone or email and sometimes in person.

As for the slow shipping problem, yes it is and is still a problem. It is not nearly as bad as it was a few months ago but these are a few items on the site that are becoming harder and harder to get and my answer for that is to remove them all together until a better more reliable source if arises. I was indeed in denial there for a while that there was nothing wrong and that in itself was wrong. I have help now (my wife) to help me fill order and answer emails. The problem now is the phone calls, I don’t have the ability to answer the phone while wiring items as I am super anal about the wiring as I would want mine to be perfect and that is all I can ship is perfection.

Dennis Thomas and the infamous email:

There was no “no price matching” intended by that email at all. That thought never even crossed my mind. The honest to God truth for the email was to be respectful. I bought my first Johnson’s thermostats from Dennis, found out I liked them and started selling them a few weeks later. Did I use his wiring, nope; I did not because actually it was wrong. Some of the jumpers were in the wrong place. Looking back on the thought now I know I shouldn’t have emailed him at all and wish I hadn’t. Should it have been posted here, nope, I believe that was in itself in poor taste. It was meant as a friendly gesture that should never have happened.

Bonks:
I have tried and tried to help you. I have sent the forms back to the address on the postal letter. I have emailed you several times. I have mailed you a copy of the invoice. I emailed you several days ago to confirm your mailing address but I haven’t heard form you since then. The reason I asked you to confirm is because it isn’t cheap to keep sending letters to incorrect addresses. Your order was indeed late and it shouldn’t have been. I do have a TOS to stick to be fair to everyone. You still have store credit here even when you get your insurance monies back form the postal service, like your getting double paid.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!