MGREPTILES Trouble with shipment - Page 49 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-28-2007, 06:28 PM   #481
MGReptiles
The member of BP.net
We just do not get along. Allison, Jamie, V2R, you don’t like me and I do not like you it is real simple. I hate for it to be that way but when you are in every post of mine slamming me just because you order your supplies from someone else is just madness… Jamie Glass, we had several transactions that were all flawless. You got with a clique over at BP.net and because they did not like me you were not going to like me either. The reason your clique did not like me is because the “leader” of the forum tried to sell me a ball that the pic was doctored and I made them give me a refund, didn’t wrong you, sorry. Allison please post the full email that you quoted about Rich at reptile basics. V2R(Vaughn) your in the same boat as Jamie but for a little different reason, sorry man I just didn’t like those crested geckos and decided not to buy them and you also best buds with the guy in the ball transaction. I have had about 75 emails talking about the whole deal and how shameful we ALL were being.

BOI good guy: I removed the cert not because I was afraid of bad guy votes but because I had been watching the BOI and really wasn’t proud to display a soap opera cert on my website right beside my prayer. The ones that have voted me a bad guy, I hope you will leave them there until you see otherwise, I don’t want you to remove them based on something I have said(goes back to making judgment based on crapola) I ask you to wait and see what happens then make your own judgement.

Dennis Hultman: The reason we are having trouble is because you tried to harm my business as a favor to Dennis Thomas. You said you had lots of respect for me but when you were called upon by a mod you jumped right on the bandwagon, a respectable man would not have done that. Sorry if I have insulted you, please forgive and “try” and forget.

The whole jest of what I am trying to say is if you really don’t know who I am please don’t judge me by what someone else has told you or you have read. The fact of the matter is I want to have the best (not the biggest) supply site in the world and I know I can do that but I am also smart enough to know that there will be snags along the way that have to be fixed. Call or email me, I will be more than happy to blab away about anything on your mind. I am a good person; I am a good person because I have Christ in my life, end of story. I hope I have'nt made this post to hard to read and will entertain emails with questions and you are free to post the emails on here. God Bless you all!

Old 02-28-2007, 06:42 PM   #482
varnyard
Matt, if this is the way you feel and you want to right your wrongs, than I will say you are heading in the right direction. I have dealt with you Matt, I know you can be a great asset to our hobby.

I can only speak for myself, I commend you on your way back to doing the right thing. I will gladly pull my bad guy vote on your GGC if you continue on this path.

I think a great gesture would for you to pull your negative votes as well, you know they were not deserved Matt.

Also, you need to make it right on these threads started about respected members of our community.

Old 02-28-2007, 06:45 PM   #483
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGReptiles
The reason for the madness is I wanted to show you what the BOI can do to a person when there is a mob of people “after” them. It really brings a person down and I was trying to prove a point by acting the part
What a load of crap. A load of ignorant crap. A load of ignorant crap that's been said by any number of con artists, scumbags and bad guys over the years.

"I wasn't really behaving like a stupid jackass, I was just performing a social experiment. Yeah, that's it. It's everyone else's fault that I have hurt my reputation through my behavior- not my fault."

Old 02-28-2007, 06:49 PM   #484
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus Haley
What a load of crap. A load of ignorant crap. A load of ignorant crap that's been said by any number of con artists, scumbags and bad guys over the years.

"I wasn't really behaving like a stupid jackass, I was just performing a social experiment. Yeah, that's it. It's everyone else's fault that I have hurt my reputation through my behavior- not my fault."
Has Matt already given the other traditional bad guy lines?

Running his own blacklist based on people who disagreed with him? Might be able to argue that he has based on the contention that he's going to be ignoring people who disagreed with him...

And that his business has been better than ever? I seem to remember him claiming sales were up, or at least touting that he sold a quarter of a million dollars gross last year despite his problems, that can probably be viewed as meeting that point...

So it was all an experiment, he's blacklisting other people and his sales are up since he started behaving like an idiot... Ducking behind religion and claiming that he's reforming without actually changing his position that it wasn't his fault he stuck his foot in his mouth rounds out the standard behaviors. That hits every point on the typical bad guy claims when they've been outed checklist.

Old 02-28-2007, 06:53 PM   #485
MGReptiles
Quote:

No Seamus is was indeed myfault.. Please reread where I said it was my fault.. Also read the first paragrapgh.. I will not block if you disagree, I will block if you put in things like you just did.. Things that serve no purpose..

Old 02-28-2007, 06:54 PM   #486
varnyard
Quote:

Seamus, I understand what you are saying, but I think Matt should have the right to make good on his words/thoughts. We are all looking to see if he will make good on these promises. He is not getting off free here, he will be required to right his wrongs.

Old 02-28-2007, 07:13 PM   #487
BryonsBoas
Quote:
The member of BP.net
We just do not get along. Allison, Jamie, V2R, you don’t like me and I do not like you it is real simple. I hate for it to be that way but when you are in every post of mine slamming me just because you order your supplies from someone else is just madness… Jamie Glass, we had several transactions that were all flawless. You got with a clique over at BP.net and because they did not like me you were not going to like me either. The reason your clique did not like me is because the “leader” of the forum tried to sell me a ball that the pic was doctored and I made them give me a refund, didn’t wrong you, sorry. Allison please post the full email that you quoted about Rich at reptile basics. V2R(Vaughn) your in the same boat as Jamie but for a little different reason, sorry man I just didn’t like those crested geckos and decided not to buy them and you also best buds with the guy in the ball transaction. I have had about 75 emails talking about the whole deal and how shameful we ALL were being.

BOI good guy: I removed the cert not because I was afraid of bad guy votes but because I had been watching the BOI and really wasn’t proud to display a soap opera cert on my website right beside my prayer. The ones that have voted me a bad guy, I hope you will leave them there until you see otherwise, I don’t want you to remove them based on something I have said(goes back to making judgment based on crapola) I ask you to wait and see what happens then make your own judgement.

Dennis Hultman: The reason we are having trouble is because you tried to harm my business as a favor to Dennis Thomas. You said you had lots of respect for me but when you were called upon by a mod you jumped right on the bandwagon, a respectable man would not have done that. Sorry if I have insulted you, please forgive and “try” and forget.

The whole jest of what I am trying to say is if you really don’t know who I am please don’t judge me by what someone else has told you or you have read. The fact of the matter is I want to have the best (not the biggest) supply site in the world and I know I can do that but I am also smart enough to know that there will be snags along the way that have to be fixed. Call or email me, I will be more than happy to blab away about anything on your mind. I am a good person; I am a good person because I have Christ in my life, end of story. I hope I have'nt made this post to hard to read and will entertain emails with questions and you are free to post the emails on here. God Bless you all!

Anyone get the feeling this sounds familiar? Hasn't this been said by Matt before just to see a bigger meltdown? Talk about running hot and cold , Dude , get therapy. Something just ain't right here . If you find yourself isolated by your own actions and constantly apologizing for it later then something is going on.

Old 02-28-2007, 07:28 PM   #488
jsrocket
Matt, I hope you do dig out of your hole, but that whole explanation just doesn't pass the common sense litmus test.

You wrote paragraph after paragraph about this and that, but nowhere is there a believable explanation for why you went bananas like that.

That would have only taken a few sentences.

Old 02-28-2007, 07:37 PM   #489
MGReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
Matt, I hope you do dig out of your hole, but that whole explanation just doesn't pass the common sense litmus test.

You wrote paragraph after paragraph about this and that, but nowhere is there a believable explanation for why you went bananas like that.

That would have only taken a few sentences.
Email sent

Old 02-28-2007, 07:51 PM   #490
lillyorchid
Quote:
Allison please post the full email that you quoted about Rich at reptile basics.
Matt,
Please do let me know what you are talking about here. I just went back and looked at every email I've sent to and received from Rich from RB and I have nothing from him quoted or that I quoted him on. Sorry dude but you got me confused with someone else I believe...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!