MGREPTILES Trouble with shipment - Page 52 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-01-2007, 12:52 PM   #511
MGReptiles
Sammy,
I apologize for the foul things I said to you..I wish you all the best!

Old 03-01-2007, 01:39 PM   #512
liquidleaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGReptiles
The reason for the madness is I wanted to show you what the BOI can do to a person when there is a mob of people “after” them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGReptiles
I know I said some thing to some people that were wrong and hurtful and for that I am sorry and ask your forgiveness as my Father has already forgiven me. There for a while I was truly hating this hobby and some of the people in it and that is wrong.
- I'm a little confused. So was this all an experiment, and you were "acting the part", or were you frustrated at the hobby? Either you did all of this DELIBERATELY as an act, or you actually were upset and flew off the handle. I don't see how you could have done both.

Unfortunately, not many people will believe your "experiment" explanation. It's like saying "ha, just kidding" after saying a crude racist comment. And WHY would you risk your reputation and company name here just for an experiment? Doesn't make sense. You've insulted the entire readership of this site with broad comments. Don't expect the forgiveness you mention you've received from your religious beliefs, but at least you have enough sense to know to apologize. Don't make excuses for yourself though, that takes all of the meaning out of an apology.

I hope you sort out your emotional issues and can make your business successful in spite of the results of your outbursts and tirades.

Old 03-01-2007, 05:35 PM   #513
High End Royal Pythons
suppose he's telling the truth.

if it really was a game,experiment,whatever, to me that proves matt is perhaps unstable. to screw around and jeopardize your source of income and possibly ruin relationships, both professional and personal, i think he has to be a few fries short of a happy meal.
like i said before he never did me wrong, he just took forever to fill my orders. i would have probably given him at least one more chance until i saw the numerous recent posts . his responses to the problem sent my business to rich at reptile basics . my order for 2 johnson controls t-stats w/ six strip outlet arrived at my doorstep three days later instead of three weeks which would have been the case had i ordered from matt.
matt ,maybe you should seek professional help.

Old 03-01-2007, 06:20 PM   #514
floridaboy85
Matt,

If you can't remember how things happened, then simply ignore my comments(Oh! That is what you do, ignore your customers). You have now lied. Big suprise there. Here are all of our email correspondence on this transaction, and I have never called you and you have never called me. I was very careful to outline everything just as it went down in my original post. Now where did I change my mind??? I made an order and made a mistake with your shopping cart but detailed in my email to you with my original order what i wanted done. That is why you knew there was a mistake before you shipped the first time. You contacted me about the mistake. Well it's in the emails. Again where did I change my mind once, much less ten times. And i am so very glad I have moved in another direction, now I don't have to wait two months and pay shipping twice.Thank you soooo Much for driving me in the direction of a good reputable company that can deliver.

Well you have to start from the bottom(Sorry I'm not too computer savvy)

Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 08:49:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: matt@mgreptiles.com Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: Order update
To: "andrew elholm" <andrewelholm@yahoo.com>
Hey Andrew,
Thanks for letting me know of the error. If you would send it back I will wire them for you. Thanks,
-Matt

andrew elholm <andrewelholm@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Matt,

When I opened this shippment from you this weekend I discovered that the flex watt is not connected. I understand how this happened as the original order was wrong on my end but I sent you the balance to get the ends connected. Let me know what to do to get this corrected. Thanks!

Andrew

matt@mgreptiles.com wrote:
No problem sent the invoice to ya.. Talk to ya soon,
-Matt

andrew elholm <andrewelholm@yahoo.com> wrote:
Sorry Matt,

My mistake. I do want them connected. I dont have the tools nessasary to connect them. Just send me an invoice and i will send the payment when I get it (probably on Monday afternoon. Thanks and sorry for the mistake.
Andrew

Hello Andrew,
Hope this email is finding you well. My shipping clerk was filling your order and I caught a mistake before it shipped. You ordered 4 connection sets and not plug and play connections. Let me know if you would like them connected or just the connections sets and I can send you an invoice for the difference. Thanks,
-Matt

Thank you for considering MG Reptiles for your reptile needs. Your
business is truly appricated! Please feel free to call Matt @
304-836-5147. Thank you and God Bless,
-MG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 03-01-2007, 06:35 PM   #515
XDeus
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaboy85
Hello Andrew,
Hope this email is finding you well. My shipping clerk was filling your order and I caught a mistake before it shipped. You ordered 4 connection sets and not plug and play connections. Let me know if you would like them connected or just the connections sets and I can send you an invoice for the difference. Thanks,
-Matt
Hmmm... It seems this may have been Matt's problem all along. Maybe you should think about firing that shipping clerk.

Old 03-03-2007, 10:23 AM   #516
floridaboy85
Oh I see how it is Matt,
You come here and call me a liar, say I didn't have a bad transaction with you. Then I prove that wrong, so you cook up some BS story to make me look like the the bad guy. Why would you sit here and continue to lie you stinking hypocrite. I never changed my mind once. You cook up some story to avert the attention and responsibility to your customer once again. Why are you so spineless? Why can't you accept responsibility for your actions, Matt? Why do you have to continue to lie?? I thought you were a man of God?? I call you out on you calling me a liar and prove other wise and all of a sudden I am one of the worst 4 people in the world to you. Well I'm so proud, I hurt your pride and proved you a liar once again. You create some story making me look bad, I disprove that with your emails and now you don't have the guts to come back and admit that you lied and made a story(A LIE) about me. You are a piece of work. Just for the record, Matt, You are a hypocrite and a liar. That is a fact.

Old 03-03-2007, 11:26 AM   #517
VanZwedenReptiles
Matt
You bashed on me over a year ago over something i knew nothing about..I told you what comes around goes around.I'm glad the BOI is here and everyone can see the truth of things Now.
I know the real you and i'm not buying into it either.I'm sorry but thats the way it works.

Old 03-03-2007, 07:12 PM   #518
techgirl
I placed an order with Matt at the beginning of February and finally received it today. I had requested that the flexwatt be hooked up a certain way and it was not done! Very unhappy at being made to wait and then having an incomplete job done. Poor business practice. I had to make numerous e-mails and leave various messages to only get 2 e-mails in return and never a return phone call. Last time I ever do business with him.

Old 03-03-2007, 07:13 PM   #519
techgirl
Sorry forgot my name

Jessica Sanchez

Old 03-03-2007, 07:19 PM   #520
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by techgirl
Sorry forgot my name

Jessica Sanchez
As long as you have it to the left, you are covered.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!