MGREPTILES Trouble with shipment - Page 54 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2007, 11:17 PM   #531
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by techgirl
I lied?

Printable View This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 07:34:38 -0800 (PST)
From: matt@mgreptiles.com View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: flexwatt tape hookup
To: "Jessica Sanchez" <kia4evr@yahoo.com>
You want it wired in series Ill take care of it for ya

Jessica Sanchez <kia4evr@yahoo.com> wrote: Matt, I don't know if I described how I wanted the tape hooked up. I need 8-1 foot sections but hooked up in a way that they connect to each other so all I need is to plug one item into the thermostat.I'm just not sure how much of the cord to have in between each section. rather have them longer than too short. That site I gave you earlier with the cage building instructions shows how to do it if you don't understand what I'm trying to describe. Forgive me if I'm bothersome. I'm just being paranoid. Thank you.

I think that says all. This is the e-mail I got today
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 13:10:45 -0800 (PST)
From: matt@mgreptiles.com View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: received the flexwatt
To: "Jessica Sanchez" <kia4evr@yahoo.com>
Jessica Lopez,
I am sorry but you did not order the flexwatt connected. If you would have then you would have recieved it connected, that how it works. I wish you hade not gone to the BOI and then lied, that ends our communiaction.. Good day,
-Matt

Jessica Sanchez <kia4evr@yahoo.com> wrote:
Matt, I received the flexwatt and connections today, I'm a little disappointed that they were not hooked up as we had discussed when I made the purchase. Not only did I have to wait for it, but an incomplete job at that.

Jesse

I name is Jessica SANCHEZ, not Lopez. Communications are definitely over because you are now on ignore.
Matt, you are a never ending source of amusement.

Give it a bit Jessica and he will be on here accusing you of doctoring the Emails.

Wait for it....wait for it....

Old 03-04-2007, 11:22 PM   #532
SPJ
Guess Matt is really taking this "experiment" to the extreme.

Old 03-04-2007, 11:22 PM   #533
techgirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
Matt, you are a never ending source of amusement.

Give it a bit Jessica and he will be on here accusing you of doctoring the Emails.

Wait for it....wait for it....
It wouldn't surprise me. He'll probably say I used profanity as well. I kept a folder of everything on this when I placed the order.

Old 03-04-2007, 11:27 PM   #534
techgirl
He gave me negative karma points to boot:
MGREPTILES Trouble with... 03-04-2007 04:02 PM MGReptiles Lying!

Old 03-05-2007, 12:43 AM   #535
SPJ
Don't feel to bad.
I got this from him.

Quote:
what an idiot

Old 03-05-2007, 02:40 PM   #536
BryonsBoas
Wow , his " experiment " seems to be coming back faster than usual .

Quote:
Yeah Matt , way to forgive and forget there bud.
One more ya threw some forgiveness at.....

Quote:
Don't feel to bad.
I got this from him.

Quote:
what an idiot
I can see very verrryyyyy clearly now. Your one of those highly religous folk that think no matter what you do or say The BIG GUY upstairs will automatically let in ya in gate. I'm fairly sure you need a new pastor friend to talk to if this is what the other one told / advised you to do.Hate to tell ya but it just .... doesn't .... seem ..... to ...... work. Get a whole new plan and different outlook since the way your going is only taking you down notches at a time and not leaving a way up or out.

Old 03-05-2007, 03:23 PM   #537
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by techgirl
That's ok, my points far out trump Matt's and I am glad you made your case.

Griz

Old 03-05-2007, 04:26 PM   #538
techgirl
Thank you all for the karma points. I just couldn't believe how low a person would go to avoid saying they were wrong. I just don't understand why. It's so much harder to keep a lie going then to just be honest and stick to the truth. Some people

Old 03-05-2007, 05:25 PM   #539
MGReptiles
Jessica I was not wrong.. You have to order and pay for an item before you receive it. I filled your order exactly the way you ordered it. Example:

You go to the store to buy an apple
Pay for the apple
Get home and then get mad because they sold you an apple

Makes no sense, just seems like you all are grasping at straws here.. If you wanted them connected then you pay for the connections.. I sent you EXACTLY what you ordered..

Old 03-05-2007, 05:33 PM   #540
rabernet
So Matt, when Jessica sent you this on Feb 8th, why didn't you let her know it was extra and invoice her? Seems pretty clear to me what she was asking you, I'd think a professional such as yourself would know exactly what she asked for and made sure the order was to her satisfaction before filling the order.

Why do you always blame your customer when things go wrong rather than making things right?

Quote:
Matt, I don't know if I described how I wanted the tape hooked up. I need 8-1 foot sections but hooked up in a way that they connect to each other so all I need is to plug one item into the thermostat.I'm just not sure how much of the cord to have in between each section. rather have them longer than too short. That site I gave you earlier with the cage building instructions shows how to do it if you don't understand what I'm trying to describe. Forgive me if I'm bothersome. I'm just being paranoid. Thank you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!