MGREPTILES Trouble with shipment - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-20-2006, 12:15 PM   #51
SPJ
Matt,

I have gotten items from you on a few occasions and have never had a problem but I can see that others are not happy with the way you dealing with shipping delays/problems.

All of the complaints so far have one major theme.
It all boils down to the fact that you shipping times need to either improve or you need to contact customers immediately after an order if you do not have something in stock and offer a full refund on the order or get their OK regarding a delay.

The only complaints that ever pop up regarding you is shipping times and communication. Once these items are addressed and corrected, I doubt there will ever be another negative thread started about you.

Old 11-20-2006, 12:15 PM   #52
bonks
I will show the last e mail and I think that after all of your BS I have a right to be upset,your version is not exactly right Original Message -----
To: matt@mgreptiles.com
Sent: 09 November, 2006 17:16
Subject: Re: Order 172.30.184.54-10E19674EB1-194C2B3-131C9CD Credit

I knew you would not have the courage to do the right thing
you lying hypocrite May Jesus save your sorry ass

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 08 November, 2006 17:51

You still will not admit that mislead me and did not tell the truth shame on you God is frowning on you you are a hypocrite how dare you pretend to be a Christian you do not know right from wrong You told me you would send the order the next day WHAT A LIE YOU ARE A LIAR AND A CHEAT AND YOUR BUSINESS WILL SUFFER IN THE LONG RUN
NOW PRAY FOR YOURSELF THAT YOU MAY ASK FORGIVENESS FOR NOT DOING THE RIGHT THING I WOULD NEVER HAVE PLACED THE ORDER IF YOU HAD TOLD ME THE TRUTH I WOULD BE ASHAMED IF I WAS YOU
OH I CANNOT TAKE BACK THE HEAT TAPE DID YOU NOT READ MY CONDITIONS BUT IT IS OKAY TO TELL ME NO PROBLEM I WILL SEND YOUR ORDER TOMORROW YEAH RIGHT JUST TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN RIGHT
YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO MORALS GOD BLESS PEOPLE LIKE YOU YOU REALLY NEED IT
Sent: 07 November, 2006 16:04
Subject: Re: order

Just tell me how could you send a package one month after the order was taken but take the money right away and
tell the client you do not care if they were inconvienced after I told you I was getting in a shipment of animals that week
and I needed the flex tape.I do not believe that there was another Ken calling you from Canada ordering similar products,we are
talking about an important amount of money you should be ashamed of your service again I did not open the box and I would
like to be reimbursed for the total amount because of your lack of professionalism I was charged for a service I did not receive it.
I find it hard to believe that you could feel comfortable in telling me that you would not take back the merchandise it is not as if I was at fault and just changed my mind you were a MONTH LATE Ken

Original Message -----
Sent: 08 November, 2006 09:00
Subject: Re: order

Hello Matt you see you told me you would send out the order the next day but you did not even have the merchandise in stock you should have been honest enough to tell me and I would have cancelled the order. You at no time made an effort to contact me but instead just took my money which I find to be very unfair on your part.You are not even sure from your letter you think that is why it was delayed unbelievable and you still have not mentioned the fact that you charged me for express delivery
and sent it regular post how can you justify that you will not take back the merchandise when you have stated that it was your fault for not being honest enough to admit you did not have the stock in hand.I have been in contact with Visa and they are not fond of these types of merchants who use their system to collect payment and not fulfill their obligations, we will take this matter further and I will use every means to recuperate my money.I am not a religious man but I do know the difference between right and wrong and I do not hide behind a veil. Ken

Sent: 08 November, 2006 17:51

You still will not admit that mislead me and did not tell the truth shame on you God is frowning on you you are a hypocrite how dare you pretend to be a Christian you do not know right from wrong You told me you would send the order the next day WHAT A LIE YOU ARE A LIAR AND A CHEAT AND YOUR BUSINESS WILL SUFFER IN THE LONG RUN
NOW PRAY FOR YOURSELF THAT YOU MAY ASK FORGIVENESS FOR NOT DOING THE RIGHT THING I WOULD NEVER HAVE PLACED THE ORDER IF YOU HAD TOLD ME THE TRUTH I WOULD BE ASHAMED IF I WAS YOU
OH I CANNOT TAKE BACK THE HEAT TAPE DID YOU NOT READ MY CONDITIONS BUT IT IS OKAY TO TELL ME NO PROBLEM I WILL SEND YOUR ORDER TOMORROW YEAH RIGHT JUST TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN RIGHT
YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO MORALS GOD BLESS PEOPLE LIKE YOU YOU REALLY NEED IT

Original Message -----
Sent: 09 November, 2006 17:16

I knew you would not have the courage to do the right thing
you lying hypocrite May Jesus save your sorry ass

Sent: 08 November, 2006 18:15
Subject: x

Honesty and quality is what you offer

You would do everything in your power to treat me like Jesus would have treated me you hypocrite I think that Jesus would have told me the truth again shame on you
Why not ask your Mother if you did the right thing by telling me you would send the merchandise the next day not the next month I am sure she would be ashamed of you also. Go ahead be resposible for your actions Ken

These are the messages I sent him you could understand that I spent485.00 dollars and was pretty pissed off,all of the comments made towards his faith are directed at him I am catholic and they are not a criticism of Christians on a whole.He preaches truth and faith and how is Mother showed him the right way,my Mother would slap me if I behaved this way.

Old 11-20-2006, 12:17 PM   #53
Wilomn
Yo bonkers, you've pretty much crapped out here.

You have NO credibility.

Feel free to heap manure on the pile, you're good at that, but, alas, it appears that manure spreading is the extent of your limited abilities.

buh buh buh bye......

Old 11-20-2006, 12:18 PM   #54
MGReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
Your original explanation made it seem to me that you were saying that electrical items in general cannot be returned.

In any case Matt, your response to this thread is a little short of what I was looking for. Missed shipping dates and lack of communication regarding them seems to be common theme here and I was hoping to see that issue addressed. I have ordered from you and received what I ordered. It took about 3 weeks which surprised me but didn't cause any problems for me. However, if I needed something in a hurry I probably would look elsewhere. I am sure that's not what you want. You have an opportunity to address much of your customer base on this issue.

Kevin,
Your right, here are my plans for the not so distant future and where the delays come in..

I know someone in the this thread mentionedhe/she thought I was orderig the product as the acual orders came into me. Thats not the case, I have usually 50-100 thermostats on hand most of the time except when a unit is on sale then it drops quickly and have to reorder. The delays come into play when I have a couple 100 themrostats to build, as you can imagine that takes a considerable amount of time in itself..

Then there is flexwatt, it takes about 3 weeks for me to get an order in as I place large orders and by the time it arrives I ave to put in a new order because I am already running low from that delay, its like a massive vicious circle. Everyting else is shipped to me in cycles in the form of a auto shipment. I do put in for items I dont have in stock when the order is placed depending on the amount of time between the next auto shipment and the date the order was placed.

What I plan to do shortly and some are in the works now

1. Switching to UPS or possibly Fedex only using USPS as a choosable option for the customer, this removes some delay as USPS is proving to be undependable.

2. Only selling to my distributors in Canada and not selling anywhere else as that initself is problematic. Sorry UK and the rest of the world

3. New website that automatically informs the customer what the status of the order is. (Yes sometimes I do forgect to send an email but the deal with Ken is not the case). Tells quanity in stock and hopefully prints orders into a batch every morning and evening(Is that possible Nathen)

4. Downsizing what I offer. Some of the auto items are just not profitable enough to offer, like the emitters, bulbs etc. This will remove alot of the orders being delayed as the rest of the products are ready to rock and roll.

5. Still trying to hire some help, anyone local to 25154????

I still have to stick to my TOS as that is the foundation of any business.

Now for the shipment dates

The order was shipped on October 25th with a Express tracking number of
EC 915 694 095 US. Ken was indeed overcharged for shipping and that has been refunded..

Let me know if you need any other info..

Old 11-20-2006, 12:20 PM   #55
bonks
Why is that what happened to my credibility I would apprecite a reason Wilomn

Old 11-20-2006, 12:29 PM   #56
bonks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Well well well, how interesting the twists and turns in this little fiasco.

Matt, while I do feel as you've let things slip a bit, I don't think you're the one lying here. I know you value the opinions of some here and highly value your reputation and I know this due to us personally speaking of it several times over the last couple of years.

ken, it seems you have much with that guy in Co., you know the one, the good god-fearing brother in spirit of yours. You're both lying examples of why so many look down upon all who profess to believe as you do.

Matt seems sincere in his beliefs, you are willing to be the millstone around his neck by the terrible example you portray.

What did that guy, sometimes called a messiah, say about millstones? Got any deep water nearby?
What am I lying about what guy in Co. what do mean God fearing I believe people should practise what they preach good will to men honesty I do not have a web site partially dedicated to this like Matt does.What do I profess to believe all I am saying is that I feel Matt is being a hypocrite.If you read the messages again you see at the beginning he is confused and then finally admits that he had to wait for components I think you should read the messages more clearly Ken

Old 11-20-2006, 12:30 PM   #57
MGReptiles
Dude most of the emails you posted I neved even received.. The ones with all caps especially.. My Mother is a great Christian woman and indeed is proud of how I run my business and that I gove credit to the Lord for the business I do have.. But are you really that dead set aginst me to that you change emails(how did you do that anyway) and then talk about my mommy???

Steve, thaks man! I agree 100% with you. I want 100% satisfaction but I knwo thats a hard one, it will happen I never for a second thought I would be so swamped with business the way that I am.. I have a nice customer base of the average herper and breeder(these are my favorites) and then I sell a good bit to colleges and zoos, its pretty neat, I even got a free pass to gatorland..lol..

Wes your right on man.. I value your opinion because I know you dont sugar coat anything. I saw where you said I better do the right thing I do beleive I have tried my best..

I am off to build thermostats, the sale rancos are whipping my cold red hinney.. The wife is coming in later to fill orders so I can get in a little deer hunting.. Wish me luck..

PS Ken, I trulay am sorry you were nat satisified with my service. Have a good one!

Old 11-20-2006, 12:33 PM   #58
MGReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonks
What am I lying about what guy in Co. what do mean God fearing I believe people should practise what they preach good will to men honesty I do not have a web site partially dedicated to this like Matt does.What do I profess to believe all I am saying is that I feel Matt is being a hypocrite.If you read the messages again you see at the beginning he is confused and then finally admits that he had to wait for components I think you should read the messages more clearly Ken

I did look over the emails and I was not at my office to look at the paperwork.. I took you at your word on the shipping and your were right and I refunded the overage... I don't have a "Jesus" website, I have a reptile based website that has a single page dedicated to my Lord and Saviour, its called respect!

Old 11-20-2006, 12:38 PM   #59
bonks
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGReptiles
Dude most of the emails you posted I neved even received.. The ones with all caps especially.. My Mother is a great Christian woman and indeed is proud of how I run my business and that I gove credit to the Lord for the business I do have.. But are you really that dead set aginst me to that you change emails(how did you do that anyway) and then talk about my mommy???

Steve, thaks man! I agree 100% with you. I want 100% satisfaction but I knwo thats a hard one, it will happen I never for a second thought I would be so swamped with business the way that I am.. I have a nice customer base of the average herper and breeder(these are my favorites) and then I sell a good bit to colleges and zoos, its pretty neat, I even got a free pass to gatorland..lol..

Wes your right on man.. I value your opinion because I know you dont sugar coat anything. I saw where you said I better do the right thing I do beleive I have tried my best..

I am off to build thermostats, the sale rancos are whipping my cold red hinney.. The wife is coming in later to fill orders so I can get in a little deer hunting.. Wish me luck..

PS Ken, I trulay am sorry you were nat satisified with my service. Have a good one!

How could you say that they are not true how did I do that DUDE
will someone tell me if it is possible to change e mails I just do not know what to say When Robin sent you all of those e mails I guess they had also been changed right Matt do you really believe

Old 11-20-2006, 12:38 PM   #60
kmurphy
Quote:
Kevin,
Your right, here are my plans for the not so distant future and where the delays come in..

I know someone in the this thread mentionedhe/she thought I was orderig the product as the acual orders came into me. Thats not the case, I have usually 50-100 thermostats on hand most of the time except when a unit is on sale then it drops quickly and have to reorder. The delays come into play when I have a couple 100 themrostats to build, as you can imagine that takes a considerable amount of time in itself..

Then there is flexwatt, it takes about 3 weeks for me to get an order in as I place large orders and by the time it arrives I ave to put in a new order because I am already running low from that delay, its like a massive vicious circle. Everyting else is shipped to me in cycles in the form of a auto shipment. I do put in for items I dont have in stock when the order is placed depending on the amount of time between the next auto shipment and the date the order was placed.

What I plan to do shortly and some are in the works now

1. Switching to UPS or possibly Fedex only using USPS as a choosable option for the customer, this removes some delay as USPS is proving to be undependable.

2. Only selling to my distributors in Canada and not selling anywhere else as that initself is problematic. Sorry UK and the rest of the world

3. New website that automatically informs the customer what the status of the order is. (Yes sometimes I do forgect to send an email but the deal with Ken is not the case). Tells quanity in stock and hopefully prints orders into a batch every morning and evening(Is that possible Nathen)

4. Downsizing what I offer. Some of the auto items are just not profitable enough to offer, like the emitters, bulbs etc. This will remove alot of the orders being delayed as the rest of the products are ready to rock and roll.

5. Still trying to hire some help, anyone local to 25154????

I still have to stick to my TOS as that is the foundation of any business.

Now for the shipment dates

The order was shipped on October 25th with a Express tracking number of
EC 915 694 095 US. Ken was indeed overcharged for shipping and that has been refunded..

Let me know if you need any other info..

Matt, thanks for your answer. Sounds good to me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!