Allen from Reptile Kingdom, in New Jersey, Beware - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-24-2008, 12:42 PM   #51
memnoch1970
thanks kevin ill e mail her today and find out., its a shame we have to deal with vendors like this. sometimes these threads get a little out of hand.

Old 03-24-2008, 01:14 PM   #52
ravensgait
Well since you want to get yourself all bent out of shape, it is customary to provide some proof that You had a transaction with the person you are accusing. Emails ETC will do but how are we to know that you ever had a deal with Allen without some proof. Also take a look at this
""Anonymous third party quotation - 1 point
Saying something like "my buddy says you are a thief" is a third party quotation. There is no ownership to the accusation being made. Not allowed here. Let you buddy come in here and say it, otherwise it needs to remain unsaid. "

That's one of the warnings for the BOI, so if your GF owns the animals in question and sent the animals to Allen then she is the one with the beef so needs to come here and speak for herself not you.

Hey Seeing Allen's recent record on deals posted here on the BOI you are likely being truthful but you still should have your girl friend post here and provide proof of this transaction..Randy

Old 03-24-2008, 01:43 PM   #53
memnoch1970
i talked to him on the phone,, i set the price of the dragons, the only thing she did was mail them out when i wasnt home without payment first. all the discussions were with me before and after. so no0 rules have been broken. all this does is take the thread in a diffrent direction. quit the nit picking and focus on the topic. allen ripping people off period. let the moderators be the police, thats there job not everyone elses!!!!!!

Old 03-24-2008, 04:17 PM   #54
ravensgait
Like I said in your other thread (and why don't you pick one thread and stick with it) if wanting proof that you have ever done business with the guy is nit picking then so be it.. Randy

Old 03-24-2008, 04:20 PM   #55
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
Like I said in your other thread (and why don't you pick one thread and stick with it)
I saw this coming...these threads should be merged, or one locked. I'm getting dizzy...need a nap.

Old 03-24-2008, 04:30 PM   #56
memnoch1970
well i got two replys from allen today..... what a bunch of krap, his excuses get better and better than the others.[[[[[[ Thanks for the complete bashing on the BOI, you seemed like a nice reasonable reptile hobbyist on the phone when i spoke with you. I can barely talk because of the coughing and my illness so i have been unable to answer the phone and clearly were not dodging you phone calls. Until today i really had no idea you didn't receive the payment. Everyone is so quick to call someone a thief today, this business is turning into a complete joke. Maybe you should have put a little faith into the fact that there were numerous good posts about me and my company and 3 bad ones which were all resolved. Please resend your address so i can pay you asap and put this thing to bed. I offered you frogs at my cost and thought there was a great opportunity to find someone else nice to work with in this business, clearly after reading the boi that is not gonna work out. ]]

Allen he doesnt even have my address hows that for proof.

Old 03-24-2008, 04:35 PM   #57
memnoch1970
heres the other lame excuse..........ReptKingdom@aol.com Add Mobile Alert
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:43:12 EDT
Subject: Re: Message about: WANTED : Bearded Dragons
To: memnoch1970@yahoo.com
Hello, i am sorry i have not been back with you but there were two things, my father was very sick in the hospital and almost died and i have had bronchitis and pneumonia and today is the first day that i have even had a chance to look at any e-mail. I am not a thief in fact i sent your money last Tuesday but got the check back in the mail about 20 minutes ago. The invoice got wet on my packing table and i must have not been able to read the zip code because it came back to me no such address. I am still sick and the only reason i even came on here was to get your correct address so i can resend it because i appreciated the fact that you got them to me and Chris when and if you want frogs i will still take care of you. Please take this e-mail as fact and accept my apologies tbat you have not received the check yet. Please resend the address so i can get it out asap. I am very sorry if this worried you but i have had a rough 10 days here.

Allen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 03-24-2008, 04:49 PM   #58
joepythons
wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by memnoch1970
well i got two replys from allen today..... what a bunch of krap, his excuses get better and better than the others.[[[[[[ Thanks for the complete bashing on the BOI, you seemed like a nice reasonable reptile hobbyist on the phone when i spoke with you. I can barely talk because of the coughing and my illness so i have been unable to answer the phone and clearly were not dodging you phone calls. Until today i really had no idea you didn't receive the payment. Everyone is so quick to call someone a thief today, this business is turning into a complete joke. Maybe you should have put a little faith into the fact that there were numerous good posts about me and my company and 3 bad ones which were all resolved. Please resend your address so i can pay you asap and put this thing to bed. I offered you frogs at my cost and thought there was a great opportunity to find someone else nice to work with in this business, clearly after reading the boi that is not gonna work out. ]]

Allen he doesnt even have my address hows that for proof.
Did you not place your address on the package when you shipped the beardies?

Old 03-24-2008, 04:50 PM   #59
joepythons
missed

Quote:
Originally Posted by memnoch1970
heres the other lame excuse..........ReptKingdom@aol.com Add Mobile Alert
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:43:12 EDT
Subject: Re: Message about: WANTED : Bearded Dragons
To: memnoch1970@yahoo.com
Hello, i am sorry i have not been back with you but there were two things, my father was very sick in the hospital and almost died and i have had bronchitis and pneumonia and today is the first day that i have even had a chance to look at any e-mail. I am not a thief in fact i sent your money last Tuesday but got the check back in the mail about 20 minutes ago. The invoice got wet on my packing table and i must have not been able to read the zip code because it came back to me no such address. I am still sick and the only reason i even came on here was to get your correct address so i can resend it because i appreciated the fact that you got them to me and Chris when and if you want frogs i will still take care of you. Please take this e-mail as fact and accept my apologies tbat you have not received the check yet. Please resend the address so i can get it out asap. I am very sorry if this worried you but i have had a rough 10 days here.

Allen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh oh here we go with the family dieing bit .I missed this one before my post above

Old 03-24-2008, 04:56 PM   #60
memnoch1970
my point exactly, the address is on the box, and the invoice inside the box. plus when i talked to his wife, she clearly read me the invoice word for word. not to mention he has both of our emails addresses. so just more lies from a shady vendor that contradicts himself at every turn. this aint the last of it youll see. im gonna give him a chance to use paypal, lets see how that goes...............

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!