Male Or Female? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-23-2020, 09:16 PM   #11
Frances0113
How it look if is female? Can someone send me a clear pic

Old 06-24-2020, 10:11 PM   #12
Frances0113
I look all over internet and I can't find a pic or video of the female how it looks 😓 How it look if is female? Can you send me a clear pic or video of the female. Please & thank you.

Old 07-09-2020, 05:12 PM   #13
IslandLizards
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frances0113 View Post
The thing is tha t male have the 2 scales I know but space in between this one have the 2 scales but side to side with something in between. And I look all over internet and I can't find a pic or video of the female how it looks 😓
This is a male. 100%

Old 07-27-2020, 11:01 AM   #14
IslandLizards
Quote:
Originally Posted by scilover View Post
Males will have a bump, while the underside of a female's tail base should be smooth. While both male and females of this species may bear horns above the eyes and mouth, this is more common among males. Identify the sex of a Carpet chameleon. Check for a hemi-penal bulge.
What?

This is a Cuban False Chameleon.... You have your animals mixed up. Males have two scales near the vent which are visible from hatch day.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!